Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Boobs. BOOBS!

I am borderline 38A. When I wear my "The Little Bra Company" Front Close 38A push upbeat, I manage to fill it up nicely though.

I have a set of enhancers that I occasionally wear around the office, which give me a size A or small B Cup. I also have a nice set of forms which give a nice 42DD or Ex that I will occasionally slip on in the bathroom before going for a walk outside at lunch.

Of course I would love to wake up some day with a pair of large DDs or Es. Of course I would settle for a nice perky set of Bs.

Quote Originally Posted by lingerieLiz View Post
    Acastina, I understand the "slouch". While a lot of readers would like to have real breasts I wouldn't recommend it unless you are full time. The problem is that in male mode you have to be selective in what you wear as much as when you are underdressing. A while back I was talking to someone and realized he was not looking at my face. Had been doing yard work, sweating and my white T-shirt left me looking like a girl in a wet t-shirt contest.

I would like to wear polo shirts, but in male mode I look rediculous. The funny part is with a bra on I like the way they and t-shirts look hanging from by bust.
    I never wear white T shirts when I am out and about as I have natural breasts. They have to be some other color.

Johanna
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Just a girl on a trip cyndigurl45's Avatar
    I have grown my own thank you very much 38C

I have real and they are small but mine none the less. i also have store bought ones that i love as well. i will not give up either of them for any thing.

Hi All, I have always wanted a pair to call my own. I have considered HRT, but I'm confused about libido. Will estrogens diminish my sex drive. My wife might agree to boobs, but not at the expense of losing Mr Happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Marsha My Dear View Post
    Hi All, I have always wanted a pair to call my own. I have considered HRT, but I'm confused about libido. Will estrogens diminish my sex drive. My wife might agree to boobs, but not at the expense of losing Mr Happy.
    If you go on M2F HRT you may lose your libido, or the libido might be diminished. In my case I still can get erection but it does not come as easily. The ability to get an erection may disappear for me - I also consider the benefits - I easily urinate since the prostate is not enlarged, have breasts, thinning areas of my hair filled in, less body hair, softer skin, and finally I feel much better about myself. But most genetic males would not like the effects.

Johanna
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

I have found that I am a 44b. I really love the feeling of my moobs filling the cups and being supported by a bra.

I have natural B's. When in my first phase of dressing a decade ago, I ate lots of fennel and fenugreek seeds. I'm also a vegan who eats lots of soy. Some disbelieve, but breasts, did, in fact, grow. In those days I weighed 190 pounds, so some (including myself) might have thought they'd go away if and when I slimmed down. I now weigh 150 (fifteen pounds less than my avatar pic), and they're still there. I go to the gym every day and get some looks, but I don't mind. In fact, I love them!

I got some but they are fake, the real ones are flatter than a two week old Pepsi

I love my girls! Both the little ones that are part of me and the ones that are in and out of the box. We haven't had many comments about nipples, but mine are getting more sensitive and like getting attention.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Aspiring Member
    It would depend on such factors as age, your natural libido level, arousal patterns and stimuli, and most of all, which hormones and in what dosages. I took Premarin for five years without any regrettable decline, in my thirties, and believe I'm still fine in my sixties, but, as they say in advertising, your results may differ...

Mine started to develop in my mid 50's and I now fill an A cup joyfully and yes they like attention.

hugs rita

Talking

I am also taking herbal supplements that are helping my breasts to fill out more currently I am a full B and will not stop untill I get to a C I fill out a 40B bra.I love them.
    Mistybtm

I can fill a 44b cup.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Acastina View Post
    Full cups at 38-B, sometimes with a band extender on new bras. Five years of Premarin in the 1980s and little shrinkage since. Very adequate and nice, thank you, in the right top, the real thing in nighties and spaghetti-strap or halter tops, and reasonably concealable with a crop-top sports bra when necessary. Fun to grow, and a big jump in erotic sensitivity. Like some others, I had some gynecomastia as a teenager that never left, and who knows whether smoking pot for years helped?

One thing both my wife and I have noticed is that my posture is better in non-boy mode (I have a lot of middle ground there...). Proud to stand up straight to stick them out en femme, and probably inclined to self-consciously slouch a little in full boy to minimize their appearance.
    I hear that ,but I'm trying NOT to do it. I do tend to wear zip-up jackets more though so I can get away from slouching with my 36Bs. Hot weather is going to be a problem again but then I don't go out much these days.

Wow.
    According to view count boobs are a popular topic.

Thanks JohannaH, cyndigurl45, mystybm, & Acastina. Could you point me toward what suppliments you use?

Thanks JohannaH, cyndigurl45, mystybm, & Acastina. Could you point me toward what suppliments you use?
    Agreed please share.

i have a set of 44DDD or 46 F depending on the bra i am all male and i love my boobs i wear a bra 24/7 and dont care who knows it dress male all the time underdress all the time i just hope my new girlfriend can come to accept them

I have moobs, which always has been an issue at the beach, etc. However, they aren't enough to provide a female shape, so forms do that job to provide a nice C size when CDing.

I use to have boobs [small but enough for cleavage], then I lost 35lbs. Now I have none...... but I fit into a size 8 now.

I wouldn't take any boob growing supplements unless monitored by a doctor, it would probably be safer to just get breast augmentation and get "proper" ones.
    I don't think you need to be TS to get them either, but don't quote me on that.