Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How many bras do you have?

9 now over 40 at one point when you gain weight it hard to find the right size.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I haven't counted recently, but I believe that I have over 100 bras! And they are in every color you can think of, and all of them get worn! My panties number between 300 and 400. I frequently wear 2 different panties in one day!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I don't have as many as I want. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenqt View Post
    I don't have as many as I want. LOL
    Lorengt,
    So true darlin, I feels the same about panties, and a recent addition slips.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I have two one is white the other black. They are both Bali flower bras I just like that style!

8 ranging from 38C to 42D

2 sports bras and 1 push up... and one bikini top.

I reckon that I have about 15 bras.

I have 4 regular bras, And 4 LL bras. But as I wear corselettes most of the time (bra/girdle all in one), I suppose you could count them as bras also. So I have around 30 bras alltogether.

I'm guessing I have 40 bras. I wear sports bras for working out, and bras with no padding or projection when I underdress. If I'm getting into full feminine attire, I need either a 38A or 38B depending on which size breast forms I'm using. Then there are the strapless bras for wear with my three bare-shoulder wedding gowns, the bras with criss-cross straps that I need for certain cocktail dresses, the maternity bras for when I'm affecting the pregnant look, etc.

It adds up quickly to a lot of bras.
    Last edited by fran46; 03-23-2012 at 10:43 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Girls like me just wanna be brides...

I would have to estimate about 15 different bras. From 38B to 42DD.
    The shorter the skirt and higher the heel makes this girl happy.

I have 42 in my dresser and more in storage that i couldn't fit in the dresser. lol

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    The average woman has 9? Well, the average woman has ONE size breasts! Since I have about 6 sizes of forms I commonly use, that would mean about 54 bras? Hmmm. Counting my sports bras, I MUST have more than that! Altho, I have my favorite dozen or so that get worn most often.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

About 25 in different styles and sizes. When you are doing research on on the breast of everything you acquire a variety of styles colours and enhancements.
    Not to mention a lot of other things.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

25? 40? 100?

Wow! You girls really like to bra shop. I've been at this for 25 years and I've got maybe 6. Three are technically bralettes I can fill with my not so abundant bosom and the other three I usually wear with cutlets.

Lyric

Way more than I can count or care to.

Casey
    While I have close to 60 pairs of panties, I have only 3 bras. Two are lightly padded a-cups and one is an "increase 2 cup" sizes. As you can see I am still in the experimentation stages with bras. I love bras but am not too comfortable wearing in public much yet, so I have spent my $ on panties that I wear almost everyday. As I am becoming more comfortable with wearing bras, I will probably buy some more. In fact, I hope to do some shopping tonight or tomorrow and pick up at least 1 new bra. I am thinking an a or b cup with a little bit of pushup. Kind of between what I have now.

Oh dear, yes 42! And I love them all!

(1) that I just bought 2 hours ago.

Kristyn
    I am an Artist working in all Mediums including Sexy

I have about 12 or so. All of them get worn regularly.
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

Red, gray, black, leather, 3 white and a black longline, pink longline, 2 thin, beige, strapless, blue..around fourteen.
    Edit ...and the Nu bra
    Last edited by JenniferR771; 03-22-2012 at 09:43 PM. Reason: add

girly girl
    Quote Originally Posted by VickyMI View Post
    OMG seriously? well over 100. three drawers full and I gave some to charity last year. Macy's loves me.
    Wow Vicky, I was starting to feel like a freak until I found your reply. I'm in the 100+ bra club too.

#, 24. I won't go into detail, but most of mine are white, satin-y, and no underwires. About half have a matching panty of the same style.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I have eighteen bras that I can and do wear, plus seven that I cannot bring myself to throw away even tho they fit badly. And three Calvin Klein crop-tops.

I had 19 until I read this thread and now I have 16 and 12 less pair of panties. I figured it was spring so do some spring cleaning.