Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Drunk dressing

Drunk dressing

Ya ever get drunk an dress >? Or tell on ya self or did u come out when you were drunk . Or alot of chix will drink to make it go away an it will come back worse an then your to drunk to know when to shut up ? Or get drunk an then go shopping or do things ya could not do sober ? COME ON ?????? You can tell us ,, We are friend not foe .
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Platinum Member
    I certainly have consumed alcohol while dressed, and there have been a few times at home when I probably had one or two too many (well, maybe 3 or 4 or more) while dressed too. But its no big deal, cause I came out to my then gf, now wife, when I was entirely sober and lucid. Now, when I do go out en femme, I am very careful about how much I have to drink. The last thing I want is a DUI and getting a DUI while en femme would be even worse.

No way cause when I'm out I'm usually driving.
    joank
    Southern California

Got to say I been there, done that! All of it when I was younger! But now that I'm older and maybe a lil' smarter I can say: I don't need the boose to get the boobs on! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

"Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging, and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise." It's in the Bible, and that should settle the question. What was the question?

I don't I would try getting dressed while drunk, cause it is too hard when not. Makeup would have to be the qualifier I go some where and I couldn't do that drunk. But don't see having a drink as wrong while doing do. Just not starting out drunk, or going out somewhere drunk already. Get drunk and throw up on the couch has been my motto since I heard Redd Foxx say it as a joke.lol I'm nice when I am dressed, I can't ruin that by being drunk.

Tess
    [COLOR="blue"]Contessa Marie D

I'm TG. A fem-male so I look male sometimes.

Dressing is necessary, the type of clothes you wear not so much.

This above all to thy own self be true!

Just be careful not to use the drinking to run away from facing things you need to face. This can have dire consequences.
    Reine

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    Never got dressed while drunk and never got drunk while dressed. I have been out for drinks with other girls but I always maintain a proper respect for the alcohol, you just never know what might come up.
    I want to be this girl!

I don't think high heels + being drunk is a good combination for anyone, GG or GM.

seeing how i have to do every thing by myself no drinking for me.

good post gurly girl

I was on my second six pack when Jayne introduced herself to me last year. It took me about 30 minutes to stop and say, "what did she say her name was?" And then I heard, "my name is Jayne, pleased to meet you". I don't even like the name Jayne, not sure where it came from. But I am much more feminine while drinking.
    I just couldn't wear my big girl panties today.

I'm for it! Thumbs up and hit the "like" button! You know they got that red dress run in New Orleans so you can get drunk while dressed lol.

Silver Member
    In the early 90's I got drunk and dressed for halloween once - glad I don't remember to much of it because the parts I do remember were pretty awful. I did some amazingly pathetic and embarrassing things that night. That was the first time I had ever gone out dressed. It did get me to see a psychiatrist, went for my gender issue, but he never did help me with that but he did open the door to me getting sober.

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    I've never got dressed en femme while I was already drunk! I can picture lots of bad things happening, like using nail glue instead of eyelash glue!

I have been know to have a few drinks at my monthly Girls Nights Out and weekly Girls Night In. My wife is the designated driver when we do go out. The key is moderation! It's hard enough walking in heels; drinking does not make it easier!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

I certainly have.
    The wine was my "courage" to get out the door and into the store. I'd done that moderately before but one time I guess I went a little too far. Went to a Walmart late at night, messed up my bumper parking the car. Shopped a little and left, but dropped my wallet in the parking lot.
    Noticed it missing next day and freaked out. Cancelled my credit card. When I went to check the mail there in an envelope was my wallet with a note saying "found in Walmart parking lot". All cards and all cash still in it. How blessed is that? Never going there again !!!!!

Beth
    Oh, how I wish....

Lightbulb Re: Drunk dressing

Some years ago a CD in a support group I attended was picked up for DWI while dressed. The CD was placed in the male section of the jail even though dressed in female attire. Then the CD's wife had to come and post bail. Kind of embarrassing!

I usually get dressed when I'm sober.I sit down and have a cup of tea or two. Then I decide to throw down a few before my SO' comes home.Last week
    I put away everything xcept my Reebok microfiber flared workout pants I recently bought a BJ's. When she came home she said" you're wearing girl's pants!"Oh well she was like don't go outside with those on.I wanted to tell her "do you want to see the womens jeans i've been wearing in front of you for weeks?"She was ranting on and on for a couple of hours that I was wearing girls clothes. Well the other day before it got dark
    I took out the trash wearing those workout pants and she said nothing! Heck she can purchase something in men's clothing why can't I? It's all about comfort and style and the way I AM!

Thanx to all of you honest LADYS ,,,, As for the rest of yall who I wont mention ? An even if you read this thread you know who you are I have one thing to say ,,, COME ONNNN ,,,,,, Yall know dam good an well yall been drunk dressen !! I went to a little gas station store a long time ago drunk with little shorts an tank top on like a dummy,,Woke up with the kidss startin atcha with a nighty on ? Got drunk enough to go an buy your TRANSFORMATION MAG ?? Or some heels or pantyhose you wanted ? SO tell us we are dieing to noooo !!!!
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Kaz likes her wine I must admit! But wine does not make the woman!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

I love to drink and dressup...it brings the more feminine side out in me

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    Lori likes her White Zin and Sam Adams Boston Ale,,,,but Lori doesn`t need a DUI.....I have in the past walked from my house to the local park with a good buzz on though,,,,,,,I think it helps me walk better in heels too...lol
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

StacyB it brings a new meaning to BEER GOGGLES
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Jess has a thing for white russians, and I have waken up in the morning and asked "how did I get here?" fortunately my wife replies "I had to drive!", glad I have a wing girl !

BTW is there a ticket for DWD? (drinking while dressed)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by STACY B View Post
    Thanx to all of you honest LADYS ,,,, As for the rest of yall who I wont mention ? An even if you read this thread you know who you are I have one thing to say ,,, COME ONNNN ,,,,,, Yall know dam good an well yall been drunk dressen !! I went to a little gas station store a long time ago drunk with little shorts an tank top on like a dummy,,Woke up with the kidss startin atcha with a nighty on ? Got drunk enough to go an buy your TRANSFORMATION MAG ?? Or some heels or pantyhose you wanted ? SO tell us we are dieing to noooo !!!!
    Um, are you drunk right now, sweetie? :-)

If I drink and dress I stay home and enjoy. I used to go out and drink while dressed. Not no more. A DUI would not be a good thing in drag or drab ether. I have reverted back to a closet girl, and love it. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.