Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is it normal to crossdress and still like women?

I think so.....I like women
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. -- Mark Twain

Josie on Google Plus

Josie's Flickr Photostream

Dual Spirits (My Blog)

I had a hot passionate time earlier with my wife while talking about me being dressed. I just happen to feel sexier in High Heels than Nike running shoes. Oh, yeah, a skirt, hose and panties don't feel bad either. Either you are gay or you are not...or you are truly a woman born in the wrong body. Whatever the case, who cares? We are all here for each other to work things out. Good luck making your fantasy come true. It is truly the hottest time of your life.
    I am an Artist working in all Mediums including Sexy

Whatever floats your boat by default, clothes aren't going to change anything.

That being said, some CDs might have lowered inhibitions when dressed which would allow them to find males attractive.
    They're likely going to be bi or gay and in denial anyway though.

Oh most definitely! I love my wife with all my heart and sou and without her I would be nothing and I mean that. She helps me with everything even my CD issues. To me women are the most wonderful creatures on the planet and should be loved and never ever treated badly. I think you will find that almost everyone on here feels the same way.
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.

I recently opened up to my wife that I have CD desires, and I can honestly say the answer to both of your questions (at least for me) is yes.

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    I participated in several threads about this some years ago, and although I'm not a CD I can share with you the insight that I've obtained from some people who don't come around anymore but whom I felt had a good handle on this and a wonderful ability to communicate it. This is rare.

In order to understand, you need to take yourself out of any "traditional" views that guys are guys and they feel like they're guys. This does not apply all too well in this community, at least not 100%.

A non-fetish CDer who feels aroused when he is dressed and who wants to have sex with the person he loves (as opposed to a fetish CDer who would habitually prefer having sex with himself while dressed), feels aroused as a woman because of his inner gendered feelings. He may not feel he is a woman "trapped" in a man's body the way TSs do, but he will still feel a degree of feminine sexual energy. At the same time if he is hetero (I assume you're asking about the married CDers who love their wives), he is attracted to women and not to men. Such a CDer would be in Seventh Heaven if his GG partner would honor this, would help make him feel as if he is a beautiful woman sexually or who could at least accept his feminine presentation in bed.

I dare say that most CDers don't get this from their wives, or if they're single they don't get this from the women they date ... yet they're still attracted to women. Some CDers find a way to put their gendered sexual desires on a shelf since they also have an ability to feel masculine and their love for their wives takes precedence. Other CDers will allow themselves to take it to the realm of fantasy and they will fantasize about being with men (out of perhaps frustration over not finding women who are into them sexually while dressed), but they invariably find that the reality of being with a guy doesn't measure up to the fantasy of feeling feminine sexually, since the bottom line is, they're not attracted to men. It's as if they are stuck between a rock and a hard place.

For a single CDer (and maybe some married CDs) the fantasy would be to find a lesbian who is into him sexually, but again this is a rock and the hard place scenario since lesbians are turned off by anyone who has a penis.

It can't be easy to navigate and I understand why we have so many threads from confused CDers.

Edit
    There's a lot more to this than I can explain here, I can't possibly mention every permutation, but the above also explains why some CDers eventually find an attraction to other CDers. They are attracted to the female form and it plausible to believe that other CDers would return the attraction.
    Thank you for that Reine, that is a very interesting insight. It really has opened my mind that post.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeannie View Post
    Oh most definitely! To me women are the most wonderful creatures on the planet and should be loved and never ever treated badly. I think you will find that almost everyone on here feels the same way.
    Wonderfully put Jeannie, I agree with this whole heartily.

Quote Originally Posted by BRANDYJ View Post
    So it's not a stretch to think that many CD'ers want to have sex with their SO while dressed so they can imagine that they are one of those two women making love.
    For most men, seeing two beautiful women make love slowly and sensuously is not only erotic, but very beautiful. So what can be more beautiful then to feel like one of those beautiful women by being dressed as one himself.
    I had never looked at it that way before Brandy, as you say two beautiful women together is a staple fantasy of many men, bringing in the dressed aspect, brings a whole other dimension to it.

Charlotte
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Most homosexual guys don't understand crossdressers or transsgender folk.....they like masculine guys.
    However some are attracted to TGs.
    The question is.... are they someome who is attracted to a male that like to present as female ( for a garden variety of reasons)....or are they interested in transfolk? Are they interested in someone who is on 2 years of HRT who is soft & feminine and can pass as female? .....or is it the aspect of a non HRT "dude-in -a-dress" that excites them?
    Don't know/ don't care.

I don't have any answer,s or statistical numbers........welcome to the world of panssexualism.
    me...I like women. It[s the kind of thing that make my life a challenge and an aggravation. Should I tell my girl partner that I showed up in the local shopping mall dressed as female?
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 03-22-2012 at 12:00 AM.

Put me in the "I like women, no matter how dressed" category. I like them so much, I like to emulate certain aspects of their appearance :P
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

I like to say that that I really like women, perhaps too much. Feels wonderful to be encased in femininity.

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    Absolutely normal, CC, you're one of many who feel that way. It will be hard to find a woman who wants to nr intimate with you when dressed though, they usually aren't into that. Not impossible, just hard to find.

I cross dress and I like women.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    In girl mode women only, or let me rephrase this as I'm even more attracted to my wife and my wife only. I often use the common saying "Mis-directed or out of sync heterosexuality " which when I have used that saying to family I have come out of the closet to. They understand a little better, and yes it is perfectly normal to CD and be attracted to woman no matter how strange the concept might seem to some.
    Last edited by Jocelyn Quivers; 03-22-2012 at 08:25 AM.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Hell yes. The whole reason I love lingerie and women's clothing in general so much is BECAUSE I love women!

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    I love women so much I enjoy looking like one!
    Maximus Decimus Meridius (Gladiator):
    What we do in this life, echoes in eternity..

You can fine me here on Facebook!

That's the reason I like to dress, watching women walk in heels and the way the move when they are wearing short dresses. I work to imitate those moves. My wife likes
    me walking or standing and posing.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I loved my wife before we found out that I was transgendered, and I sure as heck continued to love her after we understood about Tina. My sexual preference didn't suddenly change because of a realization about my transgendered nature.

I like women so much that I like to dress like a woman. I take it even further my being on M2F HRT. so that my body will be more like a genetic woman's. Why in the world would I be attracted to a man? I was once a hairy stinking man with rough oily skin with blackheads and whiteheads. I sure would not want to get intimate with anybody with those attributes.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B View Post
    Dam all yall said yes that meens Im normal ?
    Let's not get carried away....

Define normal...as men we have a certain amount of female hormones and some of us like to dress up in womens clothes...is it "normal" for a woman to dress up in mens clothes but society says it's ok...my girlfriend and I have a lovely understanding about why I dress up and make love at the same time...she wears the pants in the family and I wear the panties and we are both happy with that. To the question that you asked...what is normal for some isn't normal for others xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by ccarpenter12 View Post
    I have this fantasy to be dressed like a woman, and have sex with a woman while doing it.
    Some of us have fantasies of having sex...ever again
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Absolutely it's normal! I had a member crack a joke long ago that I was the only one she knew whose desire for a woman increased while dressed. Women drive Jessica crazy!!!
    "If you think you can or can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

Dam all yall said yes that meens Im normal ?
    Stacy, you're the most normal person I've ever met.

Wait a min, What about being xdressed drunk on a riding mower ,Is that normal ?
    Don't see why not. Virtually all of my neighbors do the same thing. I'm about the only one in the closet.