Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it normal to crossdress and still like women?

could anyone explain to me why a man (and please no sarcasm here) would want to have sex with a woman, while that man is dressed like a woman. I just do not get that mindset. Maybe one has to be a crossdresser to get it. What is really going on in his mind when this is happening, what is his fantasy here. I do not beleive he is thinking hetero sex, obviously he is thinking same sex relations.

Dam all yall said yes that meens Im normal ? Wait a min, What about being xdressed drunk on a riding mower ,Is that normal ? Maybe I still have a chance ?
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Banned Read only
    Well the answer to your thread title is, yes, if you are heterosexual as most Crossdressers are. As to the fantasy statement, I do not think this is typical of the average crossdresser.

Absolutely,, I am not at all interested in men

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by CINDYO View Post
    could anyone explain to me why a man (and please no sarcasm here) would want to have sex with a woman, while that man is dressed like a woman. I just do not get that mindset. Maybe one has to be a crossdresser to get it. What is really going on in his mind when this is happening, what is his fantasy here. I do not beleive he is thinking hetero sex, obviously he is thinking same sex relations.
    Cindyo, this is not typical, in my opinion. It is a fantasy that some may have, crossdressers and some women, alike. Do keep in mind that men are simply far more sexual beings on average. As a result, "sex" gets into the mix routinely. And I mean thinking abut it, talking about it and doing it. Men are fairly base in that regard. It's just a function of testosterone and genes. I don't appologize for that. It just is.

So by your same train of thought, does a man who wants to do it doggie style also want to have sexual relations with a dog? (Not trying to attack but just making a point)

The answer to your question is that men are generally just more sexually (perverted) than women.
    Last edited by Aylineira; 03-21-2012 at 04:09 PM. Reason: put on the generally

Miriam
    Quote Originally Posted by Aylineira View Post
    The answer to your question is that men are just more sexually (perverted) than women.
    You've really got to find a better class of woman to hang around. My wife taught me some really interesting perversions, and now we're finding new ones together.

Miriam

All surveys that I've seen show most crossdressers are heterosexual.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Quote Originally Posted by marym View Post
    You've really got to find a better class of woman to hang around. My wife taught me some really interesting perversions, and now we're finding new ones together.

Miriam

LOL one step at a time... one step at a time.

abbyleigh
    Am Lifelong transgendered person... Long time divorced... lifestyle is my choice and is not and I repeat NOT influenced by sexual behavior...

Aspiring Member Silentpartner GG SO's Avatar
    hang on a minute - we seem to have two seperate issues going on here and I'm getting confused - I interpreted the OP's question as whether it's normal to be a CD'er but still be attracted to females - and as far as I can understand, most CD'ers are heterosexual.

but some people seem to read the OP's question as - is it normal to want to have sex with a female whilst being dressed en femme

can the original poster please clarify what the question was here - otherwise I shall forever remain confused! lol

So by your same train of thought, does a man who wants to do it doggie style also want to have sexual relations with a dog? (Not trying to attack but just making a point)
    I hope not - it lends a whole new perspective to the "missionary position" doesnt it!

I guess I'm an oddity here. I prefer guys, that's just my preference. I do find some GGs ateratictive, it just kinda depends on what I'm interested in.

Basically, you like who you like. I try to keep my options open.

I love women. I love their shape, form, their style, every time I see a woman I think "I wish I had her body!"

most crossdressers love women like me but I do wonder what it would be like to do it with a male

Quote Originally Posted by Cynthia Anne View Post
    I love women soooo much I wanta' be one! Go figure!
    My situation exactly.

- Diane

I participated in several threads about this some years ago, and although I'm not a CD I can share with you the insight that I've obtained from some people who don't come around anymore but whom I felt had a good handle on this and a wonderful ability to communicate it. This is rare.

In order to understand, you need to take yourself out of any "traditional" views that guys are guys and they feel like they're guys. This does not apply all too well in this community, at least not 100%.

A non-fetish CDer who feels aroused when he is dressed and who wants to have sex with the person he loves (as opposed to a fetish CDer who would habitually prefer having sex with himself while dressed), feels aroused as a woman because of his inner gendered feelings. He may not feel he is a woman "trapped" in a man's body the way TSs do, but he will still feel a degree of feminine sexual energy. At the same time if he is hetero (I assume you're asking about the married CDers who love their wives), he is attracted to women and not to men. Such a CDer would be in Seventh Heaven if his GG partner would honor this, would help make him feel as if he is a beautiful woman sexually or who could at least accept his feminine presentation in bed.

I dare say that most CDers don't get this from their wives, or if they're single they don't get this from the women they date ... yet they're still attracted to women. Some CDers find a way to put their gendered sexual desires on a shelf since they also have an ability to feel masculine and their love for their wives takes precedence. Other CDers will allow themselves to take it to the realm of fantasy and they will fantasize about being with men (out of perhaps frustration over not finding women who are into them sexually while dressed), but they invariably find that the reality of being with a guy doesn't measure up to the fantasy of feeling feminine sexually, since the bottom line is, they're not attracted to men. It's as if they are stuck between a rock and a hard place.

For a single CDer (and maybe some married CDs) the fantasy would be to find a lesbian who is into him sexually, but again this is a rock and the hard place scenario since lesbians are turned off by anyone who has a penis.

It can't be easy to navigate and I understand why we have so many threads from confused CDers.

Edit
    There's a lot more to this than I can explain here, I can't possibly mention every permutation, but the above also explains why some CDers eventually find an attraction to other CDers. They are attracted to the female form and it plausible to believe that other CDers would return the attraction.
    Last edited by ReineD; 03-21-2012 at 08:11 PM.
    Reine

Yea I would find that quite normal, but then again I'm weird??

Yes, it is, but only when they are in drab.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Aside from perhaps some assertiveness (I'm passive so like someone to "take charge") there is nothing that I find sexually attractive that is typically masicline and a large portion of women are assertive anyway so you couldn't even completely define this as a male trait. The idea of being dressed up in bed with a female (my wife) is perfectly fine with me as it just means I get to feel more positive about myself which translates out to better preformance.

Some good answers to your question Cindyo. But it might be due to the number one fantasy that men have. Not just CD'ers, but surveys have found that one of the biggest fantasies for men is to be with two women in bed at once.
    Secondly, many, if not most men, find sex between two women to be very erotic and a big turn on.
    So it's not a stretch to think that many CD'ers want to have sex with their SO while dressed so they can imagine that they are one of those two women making love.
    For most men, seeing two beautiful women make love slowly and sensuously is not only erotic, but very beautiful. So what can be more beautiful then to feel like one of those beautiful women by being dressed as one himself.

Quote Originally Posted by BRANDYJ View Post
    For most men, seeing two beautiful women make love slowly and sensuously is not only erotic, but very beautiful. So what can be more beautiful then to feel like one of those beautiful women by being dressed as one himself.
    Only if he's a CDer! I don't think non-CDs would fantasize about being dressed as a woman. But I totally agree with non-CDs wanting to be in bed with two women who are into each other (and into him), or three, or four ..... (the number of women diminish as the guy's age increases). I wouldn't be surprised to find that 16 yr olds fantasize about being in a harem. lol
    Reine

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    Only if he's a CDer! I don't think non-CDs would fantasize about being dressed as a woman. But I totally agree with non-CDs wanting to be in bed with two women who are into each other (and into him), or three, or four ..... (the number of women diminish as the guy's age increases). I wouldn't be surprised to find that 16 yr olds fantasize about being in a harem. lol
    You are right Reine. None CD men would not want to crossdress to be in bed with a woman...LOL
    Mosy of those non-CD men have had nightmares! Like the one a friend of mine had.
    He told me he had a horrible nightmare. Scared him half to death!
    He said he dreamed he was on a deserted desert island with every Penthouse Centerfold for 2011 except for one, Ms October.
    I said wow!, that would be every man's dream to be on that island with 11 centerfolds from Penthouse.
    So I asked him how that can be a nightmare?............ya gonna love this!............. He said he dreamed he was Ms October!

There needs to be a big FAQ for this place.

Karen was right.. (as usual sexual preference and the way you dress are different things. Just because you like to dress one way doesnt mean you like or dont like a certain sex. Not all homosexuals are crossdressers and not all crossdressers are homosexual.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie_C View Post
    There needs to be a big FAQ for this place.
    and the FAQ would say most CDers are straight as an arrow.
    This may or may not be true. The problem is most of the straight CDers are in the closet completely or only a voice on the internet.

Many of the ones you actually meet out in the world, are more curved than straight.