Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shaved legs in the summer

i do not have hair on my legs my sis get mad at me says why can't i have that i don't think most people think about it or notice if they notice they don't say anthing so i don't think it realy matters. the only comment i have gotten is from ggs and that is (nice legs) so from my point of view just keep them smooth and act like it is natural for you to have smooth legs
    hugs
    Ronda

PH, Heels, & Pretty Dress Rachel Lea's Avatar
    I have shaved my legs for the summer and no one noticed or said a word. Mine will be shaved this summer again.
    Rachel Lea

I say just go for it. I have kept my shaved all through the past two summers without a single comment. You'll be surprised by how little comment you get.
    PRIDE

GO REDWINGS
    I'm a geek and proud of that too
    Stay femme my friend

Find me at Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002088230763
    URnotalone: http://profiles.urnotalone.com/144465

That's why I hate the summer.

At least in the winter, if I don't shave for a few days no one notices due to stockings or tights, but in the summer, it's just one more regular maintenance task that I have to perform.

Sometimes I think that people who dress as a fetish are luckier; they probably see all the maintenance as erotic, instead of just an onging chore.
    Last edited by Kali; 03-24-2012 at 01:43 PM.

Aspiring Member

Leg Shaving

I'll echo the majority of the others here and observe that nobody likely notices whether your legs are shaved or not. Those that do notice are also not likely to say anything either.

I started shaving last summer partly for comfort and partly because it just felt good. I plan to continue it as a regular part of "grooming" and I plan to wear shorts this summer too.

You only get one turn here at life, enjoy it.

Hugs,
    Sandra1746

PH, Heels, & Pretty Dress Rachel Lea's Avatar
    when I shave my legs in the summer I actually wear shorts more than I did with hairy legs.
    Rachel Lea

Catastro-fem
    After some issues about 12 years ago, I have not had to shave my legs since - or at least from the knees down. I wear compression stockings while working (and am supposed to even when I'm not!), and the handle removal of hair nicely. Hmmmm.... Wonder if I can find some for my face?!?!?

At first it hurt when they pulled the hair, but after a year or so, there was no hair to pull, and it doesn't seem to grow back anymore. The upper legs still require the occasional shave, but it isn't a huge thing. And the vote from the wife is that it is pretty nice.

I am Erica 2
    I am Erica2

I used to only shave in the winter but have been smooth year round for a few years and have gotten no negative remarks or indications. I too wear shorts more often with smooth tan legs than i ever did with manly legs. I do get compliments on my legs which just makes it so much easier to be who I feel I should be!

Platinum Member
    Hi Selina, Just do it no one really gives a fat rats A$$ everybody is so wrapped up in thier own little world.
    I have been shaved legs, arms & chest for years now It is becomine more & more a male thing now.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!