Thread: Have You Ever Gone to a Job Fair in Drag?

Have You Ever Gone to a Job Fair in Drag?

Sometime in 2009 I went to a Navy Pier Job fair in Chicago dressed in a skirt suit. I posted a past thread of me talking about my job hunting experience and showed pictures of myself, - just search my past threads. But have you ever gone to a job fair or job interview dressed as a woman? Tell us about your experience!

I dream about going to another job fair dressed in a skirt suit. But lately all the job fairs are worthless. Not many engineering companies at them, and I probably would be blacklisted from an engineering company if I interviewed in a skirt suit. I feel better wearing a skirt suit than in wearing a man's suit.

Whenever I go to a job fair I always check out the ladies in the skirt suits! I purposely hang out a little longer just to see them… Last job fair there weren’t that many sights to see though.

If I went to a job fair now I’d wear this skirt suit I bought. http://www.overstock.com/Clothing-Sh...tml?rcmndsrc=2

I went to an interview and was in line for the job. The manager who was going to hire me got a better offer with another company in another state before she pulled the trigger. The new manager was a little trans-phobic I think, so I didn't get it after all.
    I believe therefore I can [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Can't see the point in it Kate, other than being able to say we did it. The only other reason in my mind would be if we are in the process of transitioning and planning on living and working as a woman. Once the social security number is checked that will be questioned as well. That is the real world Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning