Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How you see women

How you see women

Hi everyone as a married crossdresser and father of three girls . I feel im very respectful of women and all they deal with in a mans world .. I also work in a 99% male enviorment which really even these days tends to not be all that respectful of women.. just wondering? I bet most crossdressers really respect all that women have to deal with ..and if more men dressed it might be a better world. your thoughts??

Ohhhhhh I see em alright ,, See what there wearing so I can steal there secret fashion sense ,, An admire there outfits ,, Can sit an watch em for hours ,, There my favorite thing in the whole world ,, So sexy an Beautiful , Thats why we want to look like them . MEOWWWWWW
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

I too am very respectful of women. Many people call me chivalrous and I am all the happy to do what I can. I'm not sure that more dressing would bring about more respect for women but it is an interesting question that I hope many will chime in on.

I know the feeling, it's awkward and uncomfortable as hell being around men when they're discussing women.
    Maybe I just don't see women that way so I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by STACY B View Post
    Ohhhhhh I see em alright ,, See what there wearing so I can steal there secret fashion sense ,, An admire there outfits ,, Can sit an watch em for hours ,, There my favorite thing in the whole world ,, So sexy an Beautiful , Thats why we want to look like them . MEOWWWWWW

Stacy, You are too funny!!!!

Banned Read only
    I put all women up on a pedestal! They are amazeing, incredible, and wonderful creatures!!! I have the utmost respect for them all!!!

Platinum Member
    Hi Katrina, I was taught at an early age to respect women.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Gold Member
    I think that Girls are the best thing invented, since sliced bread and driveways.
    Rader

i respect every body when i first meat them man,woman,cd,ts,tv doesent matter if your a good person then your a good person.
    if your not then your not.

k.black:

"Some see you in similes:Helen's rich curves,
    colors autumn has. You please them as an
    opium dream pleases, or you smile like the
    sun is rising-"

This is a stanza from some of the most beautiful love poems ever written, (and whose words captivated me as a child) This Is My Beloved, by Walter Benton.
    I learned the words in this book from cover to cover, reciting them when ever I could, either to a women I loved or to myself in the mirror.
    I WORSHIP WOMEN AND ALL THAT THEY STAND FOR.....dana

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    I was always taught to be respectful, and have been so. With my realization of my crossdressing, i gained a new perspective and admiration. Just having men dress in women's clothing would not do much, as i truly believe we have an internal piece that they have repressed so long, it is missing in action, and the mere action of wearing a dress would not bring it back. We are special.

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Silver Member
    Of course I am very respectful to and greatly admire women, as someone like me who has lived a life that was primarily influenced by women it goes without saying.

Sadly, I have met a few trans folks folks over the years (TV and TS) who were not kind to their wives or GGs in general (a few were even physically abusive to their wives, as ironically pathetic as that is.)

Talking I can better appreciate and understand what "they" have been going through, now!

I was taught at a very tender age to be respectful of ladies. I have lived this credo faithfull ever since, and will till the day I die; and probalbly beyond then, too?

My four (4) sisters, three (3) daughters, four (4) wives, numerous coached girls softball teams (including collegiate softball), et al., probably don't appreciate it, but I have been protective of all of them, to a fault.

I can better appreciate and understand what "they" have been going through, far, far better, now, but I don't think what I'm living, loving and learning now, has enhanced nor embellished upon, anything more than what was emblazened on me in my early upbringing.

Silver Member
    I dunno... I see crossdressers here who are respectful of women, and then I see crossdressers who take major issue with the fact that not every woman alive puts AT LEAST the same amount of effort into their presentation as themselves...

I think it takes a decent human being to be respectful of women, regardless of whether or not they're a crossdresser.

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    Katrina, my situation is similar to yours. Places that I've worked are similar to what you describe as well. I've always been respectful of women and kind to them. What has been disturbing to me is how some women have treated me, because I'm male. It seems like many of them just have to get even or have hate running through their veins.
    Dana Ryan

Fully agree. If men spent the time as women as we do they would see things in a very different light.
    I don't just mean wearing dresses and such, but spending time doing the things that women do more of in our society.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I love Women..everything about them...they are so much more enjoyable to be around, talk to, learn from...their emotional, personable, beautiful *in all shapes and forms*, and much more Fun...then guys. I would have preferred being one genetically, but being a wannabe is the best I can do...Can't get enough of them!
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Big Hugs!
    Ash
    [/SIZE]

I respect women. Being raised by a single mom due to divorce gave me a better appreciation for them. I've never jumped on the macho bandwagon talk the guys use when together. I have treated each girlfriend with utmost respect (no cheating, lying, abuse etc.)

Well, it's obvious that gender cannot be ignored, that's a given but if we, as a society, thought more in terms of appreciating someone for who they are as a person, I think we'd be much better off Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Like you, Katrina, I also respect women very much. I treat them largely as I would like to be treated if I were actually a woman. And there just might be a teensy bit of envy thrown in now and then.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Silver Member
    Respect for women?

Uhh, really? I still see an awful lot of posts asking why women can't put in the same effort a crossdressers does in their appearance.
    And asking why, oh why, women don't wear stockings and heels anymore, or pretty dresses anymore. And probably wondering why we don't want to wear girdles and longline bras either.

Listen guys, women just want to be equal. We don't want to be worshiped. We don't want to be put on a pedestal. We just want equality. Respect for women means recognizing that women are people with all the rights and privileges that go along with being a human being in our society today.

We are experiencing the greatest threat to our equality today since the defeat of the Equal Rights Amendment. (Still not passed, guys. Still not passed).

Equality, not worship. Equality. That's true respect. And that's all we want.

Think about it.

S

Platinum Member
    If more men were inclinded to CD, that might change their perspective a bit. But I'm a little hesistant to suggest that all CDrs are respectful of women. I've seen enough instances right here to suggest otherwise.

Equality is a double edged sword, Steph. Women want equality but still want men to treat them like women. Open doors, hold chairs, pay for dates. Alot of girls my age, (mid twenties), actually get pissed with me if I don't let them help pay. Like, really? I ask out a girl, yet no girl has ever made a move when interested in me. No girl I've met or been with have ever taken the initiative in the bedroom or out together. Women want to be treated the same way as men but yet, some wonder why we don't act all Chivalrous anymore. It's true what they say, Chivalry is dead. And women are the ones who killed it. I've never treated any girl different, crossdressing or otherwise, than I would expect to be treated in the same situation. But thats just being civil, not being kind or nice. I still open doors for older ladies, I still pay for my dates and help little old ladies with their bags to the car, even if I get a raised eyebrow from other people my age. D:
    "Some people might suggest that I'm a closest-case Male to Female Crossdresser. I simply inform them that the doors to Narnia are open. Are you comfortable enough to take a trip through the armoire?"

Visit my Facebook! Add me! I need friends! <3 - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1360871615

Really good post Katrina. I have often wondered what came first, the chicken or the egg so to speak. Am I a crossdresser because I grew to really admire and respect women so much that I wanted to dress and act like one. Or is it that I have kind of an over the top respect and admiration for women because I am a crossdresser. Regardless, I do not like what I see when it comes to men that think women are put on earth just to please and serve them. The guys that refer to their wives as "the ole lady", the b**ch, etc. Or the guys that will say whatever they think the women want to hear just for a roll in the hay. I've been told I show chivalry towards women. I do. I like opening and holding doors for them, pulling chairs out, and walking side by side and not in front of them (my SO) I want to be helpful when I can. But if that's over the top, then I'm thankful I feel this way towards the stronger, more beautiful, and empathetic, loving gender.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I agree with Sonna! I try to respect EVERYONE I meet. Until they prove undeserving!

I sometimes sit near groups of loud, young women at lunch. Or, hear them laughing and yelling in their cars at stop lites. Some of them talk like drunken sailors in a brothel! Using the F word often and not caring who hears! Even teen boys didn't do THAT out in public when I was young!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!