Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Tranny Facebook

Gold Member
    I have two accounts. It is a tough call as many value their security. On a computer you can use two different browsers and even go into private mode to prevent sharing of friends. On my Android, I use the Facebook app for him and FriendCaster for Sue and there is no crossover. On my iPad I use the Facebook app and MyPad with no crossover. If anything, I need less devices.

The only time I started to have crossover was when I got a new phone. I saw my niece and daughter listed far down on the suggested friends for Sue. After digging around I discovered I had made a configuration error and was syncing all of my address books from Yahoo and GMail. One fix and the suggestions went away.

Yes, I have my own FB account. it's perfect to do so! I love it!
    --------
    Love your woman within...

Know thy self -- Be your true self......

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    Question: if you have an account for your real name and one for your feminine identity and you wish to remain closeted, can someone link the two (and out you)?
    A lot depends on how much detail is similar, or even the same. If you've used the same phone number for example. The other possibility is if you have a common friend, both accounts become linked that way and you might get asked if you want to add 'yourself'.

For those concerned over FB asking for a phone number, just hit the X and carry on as normal, you do not have to give one. If you are ever 'forced' to enter details, and really do not want to give your real info, enter the number of the local Police Station. It's what I did on one site, and I knew I would remember it too.

I have accounts in both names, and both have real pictures. Can't say I'm too worried about who sees.

I just set one up for Lynda
    Look me up under Lynda Love
    And please friend me
    I need all the friends I can get
    Lyndaloves