Thread: No one noticed.

No one noticed.

On Monday i came home from work and took advantage of the weather and i was going to make a BBQ. My wife came home and told me the kids were not coming home for dinner, so i put on a pair of black panties black pantyhose a white full padded bra. I went outside with a t shirt, jeans and wearing my fem slippers and cooking a BBQ outside. It was great being outside like that. After dinner my wife wanted to go to the mall and i was going to take off the bra when she told me that it didn't look like i was wearing one. I put on light spring jacket and we went to the mall. Once at the mall she was trying on some cloths in a small store when i looked in the mirror and noticed that it looked like i had boob's. We were finished in the store and we were walking in the mall and i told her i can't believe she made leave the house like this , you could tell that iam wearing a bra. She told me to admit it that it was a thrill to be like that and that i was going to go home and tell your friends on the site what a rush it was to go to the mall with boobs and the bra was so noticeable, and further more in case you havn't noticed no one even noticed or gave you any kind of look that they could see the bra, everyone is doing there own thing. Well she was right it was a rush and here i am telling my friends what a rush it was. I couldn't believe no one noticed or is it because i thought that it didn't look like i was wearing a bra.

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    Great story, Maria! Congratulations on another big step.

next time dress as Maria and see how much more exciting that is and how little they notice ..and fill that bra a bit...if you havent allready

Katrina said what I was going to say. If you had that much fun, imagine how fun it can be going all out. Most people don't care or notice.

Amber
    “But you can only lie about who you are for so long without going crazy.”
    ― Ellen Wittlinger,

"we could mix all three, the two gendered and the one non-gendered, "she", "he", and "it", to make "shi...". No, nevermind, that won't work either... "
    Alimarx SDMB 2004

Sometimes living is a rush rush hurry up world is a good thing. I have the feeling that this is one small step for your wife, one giant leap for Maria! Enjoy the rush and be your inner self Maria.

Or no one really cares what you wear?
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Platinum Member
    True its a rush, but what I found interesting is that your wife is really encouraging you to go out and be yourself. That's a great base of support for any of us to have. Have you considered asking her opinion about going full femme?

I like what Kim said, your wife obviously supports you and is fine going out with you, have you ever gone out fully dressed? Could be another rush, have fun!

Aspiring Member
    I am in the throws of deciding what to wear as the tax man is coming this pm.Maybe it should be the BBQ outfit - eh?

No one noticed? What a waste! When I get dressed I want people to notice
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,