Thread: "Good evening ladies"

Banned Read only

"Good evening ladies"

Was the greeting my wife and I received last night at dinner. Funny how I took that as a compliment but given the skirt, top, wig, forms and makeup I had on, pretty nice. My wife did the ordering and said she thought I passed in the restarant. Good times and she said I could dress every night and day if I wanted. I don't but it's a great offer.

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    WOW!
    can't beat an offer like that!
    Maximus Decimus Meridius (Gladiator):
    What we do in this life, echoes in eternity..

You can fine me here on Facebook!

Platinum Member
    Thats got to feel so good....the good evening ladies part, sure, but your wife's offer is even better. It seems she likes this part of you and welcomes your presence en fennel. Is that accurate?

A greeting like that is always nice! To have a wife like yours is simply devine! Nice story! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Aspiring Member Silentpartner GG SO's Avatar
    does it get any better than that?

You know that your wife is correct? I will second her opinion. Now, just make sure you get a nice all over even tan while in paradise. Any pics?

"Ladies" is a great affirmation, isn't it? I like to hear it too. I was also shocked to hear "May I help you guys?" when shopping a kiosk with a friend, also en femme. My heart skipped a beat, but then I remembered that younger ladies tend to use "guys" even when referring to all-female groups!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    It seems she likes this part of you and welcomes your presence en fennel. Is that accurate?
    Kim, I'd have to state that she'd prefer me not be a crossdresser but she loves me and wants me to be who I am. That in itself, is so unselfish that I am still floored by her. When I asked her this morning what she thought about the evening, was she embarrassed, worried, whatever, the answer was,"I was nervouse for you. I wanted you to be comfortable." I asked her to not worry about me and be herself. When I reflect back, it has been quite a quick 1 year since I told her.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentpartner GG SO View Post
    does it get any better than that?
    No for a "normal" crossdresser like me SP ;-)

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by AllieSF View Post
    You know that your wife is correct? I will second her opinion. Now, just make sure you get a nice all over even tan while in paradise. Any pics?
    thanks Allie, I'm always self conscious about "passing" as you know. Every outing helps. I got a few pictures last night but can't post via my Phone. I collect them up and post next week

You just have to love her with all your heart for being so thoughtful for you and give her lots of hugs for being who she is. and loving you so much. show her how much you love her. great story by the way.

Jen, I would take that offer and run with it. Its like dieing and going to heaven, in my book. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

That sounds like a really good time I am so very envious but also so very happy to hear of such a great relationship thanks for the post