Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: How do you feel about your male part?

Silver Member
    Don't like it and it will be gone one day.

I have to chuckle, It is a part of me, and I do appreciate its usefulness, and what it had done for me in the past. (4 children-2 boys and 2 girls) They are still my pride and joy. As far as it today, It is a part of me I do not wish to divorce myself from.....at least not yet anyway....(It keeps quiet and never argues with me. Veronnie2

It came with me when I was born and still does to this very day but it's that small that it's hardly noticable in pretty panties and like anyone,it has it's up and downs but I think it will always be ahead xoxo

It's kind of 'attached to me' and we have had some great times together over the years. Increasingly these days it just gets in the way and I would be happy to say goodbye if I could find another more amenable playmate of slightly different proportions! But as that is a risky strategy, I am happy to maintain the relationship and continue to work on our differences!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

I certainly wouldn't want to be without! We've had our share of good times together over the years, both one-on-one and in larger settings. Furthermore, he seems quite socially adept, and most people he's met have had complementary things to say about what he brings to a party. He sometimes gets in the way when dressing up, of course, but his clumsiness is easily forgiven, because it's clear that he takes a rather earnest interest in the proceedings. All in all, he's a very important part of the whole package (sorry!) that I am. To remove him would change the recipe and alter the end product, and I'm happy with things just the way they are!
    "She ain't waiting 'til she gets older, her feet are makin' tracks in the winter snow.
    She got a rainbow that touches her shoulder, she be headed where the thunder rolls."

-Van Halen, "Secrets"

This thread was worthwhile even if just for the numerous penis puns.

At my age I'm not likely to get rid of it now, If I were say 20-25 Y/O knowing what I know now, and in the current year. He very well could be on the way out. Womens clothing is so much fun put on and wear. Lately though he has gotten smaller and my boobs got bigger. It's at times easier to sit to pee.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76795368@N07/

International Men Can Wear A Dress Too Day, Tuesday, May 15 2012

I like my male friend. The only time he's a problem is when I wear somthing tight and I can't hide him.

Though it is rarely of much use my wife still loves 'it", and in fact says it is hers and she just lets me carry it around.
    She also lets me carry around her purse. my wife also likes to play with knives.
    I'm just trying to keep her happy, and not piss her off, so that she is not having me carry "it' around in her purse.

I find it aesthetically challenged; it seems to be an inside out version of the proper thing with lesser capabilities, though at times, it's been fun!
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Most of the time I wish it weren't there...no more tucking and panties would fit better, funny how something that can bring so much pleasure can be such a pain.

I hate it. Wish it was never there. I have used it but never will again. I want to look like a woman and with that thing hanging there i cant really be one. wish i never had it.

Quote Originally Posted by KaliBrooke View Post
    I certainly wouldn't want to be without! We've had our share of good times together over the years, both one-on-one and in larger settings. Furthermore, he seems quite socially adept, and most people he's met have had complementary things to say about what he brings to a party. He sometimes gets in the way when dressing up, of course, but his clumsiness is easily forgiven, because it's clear that he takes a rather earnest interest in the proceedings. All in all, he's a very important part of the whole package (sorry!) that I am. To remove him would change the recipe and alter the end product, and I'm happy with things just the way they are!
    beautifully said, I am with you here!
    cancer man or cancer woman, with double cancer settings for me that is NOT the question!

When I was born, I didn't have testes, and I wasn't really aware of "it" until after I had been cross-dressing for a while (I started at about 3 and noticed it about 5). I didn't know until my sister was born, when I was about 6, that girls didn't have one (yes, I was THAT sheltered). When I found out that girls didn't have one, I wanted to get rid of mine.

When I was 11, the testes dropped down, and I realized that meant that I was about to start Puberty. I did everything I could to push them back up as far as I could, but they kept coming down. When I had my first ejaculation, I was wearing pantihose and a teddy. and had tied my waist extra tight with stockings, so I couldn't get out. I hated the mess it made, and about an hour later noticed the smell. Yuck.

I wanted a sex change, but back in 1968-1972, I was told that I wouldn't be able to experience pleasure "down there" if I did. They hadn't yet worked out how to create a clitoris that had all those wonderful nerves.

When my voice dropped to bass, I just wanted to switch bodies entirely. Testosterone, which I didn't have until I was 11, was ruining my body. Eventually, I turned to drugs and booze, and attempted suicide several times (still not sure how I survived).

I kept on dressing, and kept it a very well kept secret. My mom found my stash a few times, but had no idea how much I liked to dress, or how much I wanted to change.

When I started having actual sex with a woman, and needed to wear a condom all the time, I became acutely aware of how small it was. Even erect it was only about 3 inches, and I often had to use a "ring" or rubber band to keep the condom from falling off.

Eventually, I got married, and was having sex more regularly. My wife said she was OK with my dressing, but after about 3 years, it was clear that she not only didn't like the dressing, she didn't like sex either.

After 9 years, my wife decided to marry her boyfriend, and I decided to get a vasectomy. I tried to get an orchiectomy, so that I could naturally transition, or at least wouldn't fight the hormones, but in Colorado, in 1991, this was considered medical malpractice. They wouldn't do it, even after I told them why I wanted it.

If I could trade "little willie" for a fully working clit and full breasts, and have all the hair permanently removed from my face and legs, and have it paid for, and done under sedation, I'd go for it in a heartbeat.

Over the last 50 years, I've been all over the spectrum. I've always considered myself a "Closet Transsexual" and tried to start the transition process several times, but consequences, such as loss of job, wife, and children, including visitation rights (but no change in Child Support and day-care payments to her husband) and possible career impacts made the price too high.

For many years, I just "settled" for being a cross-dresser, going out in public from about 1990 to 1995, almost every day, and stopped from 1996 to 1998 - when I gained over 150 lbs.
    After I stroke and wrestling with my weight, I decided to let Debbie out more often, and lost 85 lbs in about a year.

These days, I often dress "girl below and under" and wear a man's dress shirt and coat - which create the illusion of dressing masculine, even though I'm wearing women's pants, shoes, knee highs or trouser socks, panties, a camisole, and earrings in both ears, as well as a feminine ring and women's watch (my wrist is too small for men's watches).

I'm not particularly fond of "little willy", but given the cost, pain, and time required for the alternative, none of which is covered by insurance, I just have to live with it.

Throughout my life it has served me well but at my advanced age all it does is stretch my panties out of shape and rob me of the smooth contour I would love to have.

Vieja

Crossdresser At Heart NatashaCD's Avatar
    I love It.................................

As Kate said above. We tend to get used to things. I guess I'm used to mine but I really don't like it. It has served its purpose with my SO but then again deep down inside I wish I had 'something else'.

Quote Originally Posted by DebbieL View Post
    When I was born, I didn't have testes, and I wasn't really aware of "it" until after I had been cross-dressing for a while (I started at about 3 and noticed it about 5). I didn't know until my sister was born, when I was about 6, that girls didn't have one (yes, I was THAT sheltered). When I found out that girls didn't have one, I wanted to get rid of mine.

When I was 11, the testes dropped down, and I realized that meant that I was about to start Puberty. I did everything I could to push them back up as far as I could, but they kept coming down. When I had my first ejaculation, I was wearing pantihose and a teddy. and had tied my waist extra tight with stockings, so I couldn't get out. I hated the mess it made, and about an hour later noticed the smell. Yuck.

I wanted a sex change, but back in 1968-1972, I was told that I wouldn't be able to experience pleasure "down there" if I did. They hadn't yet worked out how to create a clitoris that had all those wonderful nerves.

When my voice dropped to bass, I just wanted to switch bodies entirely. Testosterone, which I didn't have until I was 11, was ruining my body. Eventually, I turned to drugs and booze, and attempted suicide several times (still not sure how I survived).

I kept on dressing, and kept it a very well kept secret. My mom found my stash a few times, but had no idea how much I liked to dress, or how much I wanted to change.

When I started having actual sex with a woman, and needed to wear a condom all the time, I became acutely aware of how small it was. Even erect it was only about 3 inches, and I often had to use a "ring" or rubber band to keep the condom from falling off.

Eventually, I got married, and was having sex more regularly. My wife said she was OK with my dressing, but after about 3 years, it was clear that she not only didn't like the dressing, she didn't like sex either.

After 9 years, my wife decided to marry her boyfriend, and I decided to get a vasectomy. I tried to get an orchiectomy, so that I could naturally transition, or at least wouldn't fight the hormones, but in Colorado, in 1991, this was considered medical malpractice. They wouldn't do it, even after I told them why I wanted it.

If I could trade "little willie" for a fully working clit and full breasts, and have all the hair permanently removed from my face and legs, and have it paid for, and done under sedation, I'd go for it in a heartbeat.

Over the last 50 years, I've been all over the spectrum. I've always considered myself a "Closet Transsexual" and tried to start the transition process several times, but consequences, such as loss of job, wife, and children, including visitation rights (but no change in Child Support and day-care payments to her husband) and possible career impacts made the price too high.

For many years, I just "settled" for being a cross-dresser, going out in public from about 1990 to 1995, almost every day, and stopped from 1996 to 1998 - when I gained over 150 lbs.
    After I stroke and wrestling with my weight, I decided to let Debbie out more often, and lost 85 lbs in about a year.

These days, I often dress "girl below and under" and wear a man's dress shirt and coat - which create the illusion of dressing masculine, even though I'm wearing women's pants, shoes, knee highs or trouser socks, panties, a camisole, and earrings in both ears, as well as a feminine ring and women's watch (my wrist is too small for men's watches).

I'm not particularly fond of "little willy", but given the cost, pain, and time required for the alternative, none of which is covered by insurance, I just have to live with it.
    I would love for SRS to be a basic healthcare right within my lifetime, it sucks that there is so much opposition from ignorant "people" who find it easier to be insufferable pricks than educate themselves.

I wish I was a woman so badly. But I have to act like a man with my friends and family as the other side to me would not be accepted by them so even though it kills me to be a man thats the way ill be for a long time yet.

Yep love mine too, so do the girls and guys, everyone says the frosting is the best.

it served it usefulness. have 4 kids and it has brought me pleasure. Have I particularly always enjoyed it NO. I have wished many a night that I would wake up a girl with all the girl parts.
    Sara

I hope this isn't a second post, I think I wrote this once but something went wrong.

This question reminds me of a cartoon, a cartoon that is pretty funny really, but awefully accurate with 20:20 hindsight. A little boy is naked and carefully examining his testicles, then asks "Mommy are these my brains?" Mommy replies, "No, not yet."

I hate what these parts do to us. Some years ago I realised that testosterone was a drug that allowed half of the population of this planet to dominate the other half. Evidently, if this drug had been developed in a laboratory there would be illegal sales of testosterone for the dominant feelng it provides, and it would quickly be determined to be an illegal drug.

As a young teen I deeply wanted these controls to end and truly wished that I could rip the offending parts from my body. With age little willy and I have developed an accomodation, not always a happy one, but an accomodation none-the-less. I did get married and I do have two children, so willy has been exercised though my wife has told me that it has not been as often as she'd anticipated. That I think is OK with both of us, we are very good friends.

Had it been easy to lose the little guy long ago, it would not have been a hard decision. I am 65, such things are not easy now, and were distinctly less easy 50 years ago.

Hannah
    Last edited by HannahF6; 04-13-2012 at 11:06 PM.

Little Girl
    Pretty much what others have said, I'm not crazy about it but I don't find the idea of having a pussy any better. The surgery's not there, still too many risks/side effects for me to consider it, and too many "it's just like having a real one but..." caveats, such as the fact that it can't produce its own lubrication. That'd drive me nuts.

If I could have both however....

Once I get on the right hormones for my brain it and the boys should soften and shrink into a cute little package, I hope

I really wish I could rid of it for ever...its always in the way.
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

I love my boy parts, but I wish I could take off in times when its not as convenient or feel like being more girly.
    Last edited by Nigella; 04-14-2012 at 11:20 AM. Reason: Read the rules re toys