Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: How do you feel about your male part?

I do love my boy part as well. They have been a good friend for a long time. All through like lilith above, it would be nice if one could take them off at times to feel more girly?

Don' really care for it because it makes me a ******* insted of fe- that I really want to be have everything else needed except for outie insted of innie to feel and be complete. To bad I was'nt born intersexed could just wack it off.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    caveats, such as the fact that it can't produce its own lubrication. That'd drive me nuts.
    In all fairness neither does the other one...
    And that still comes with it's own set of problems.

Silver Member
    Gonna chop half of it off next month! Will still have the more expensive half though

Quote Originally Posted by Bree_K View Post
    Gonna chop half of it off next month! Will still have the more expensive half though
    Congrats!
    You also get the side bonus of never having to worry about accidentally sitting on them, which SUCKS.

Would like to have srs just as soon as possible, will probably have to settle for an orchi, soon I hope!

it's ok. I don't hate it. I'm used to it......but i really do wish I had a vagina.
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

I love mine. I mean it is part of me. Sure it is a problem sometimes when I am dressing but just something to work around. And being able to hide it better make me feel like I am getting better at dressing

In my earliest days of my forays into crossing the gender line, I can remember at the age of 17, that when the little one spoke up too much, I tried to douse him heavily with Anbesol tooth ache medication hoping I could shut him up so I could be a girl for a while......to my dissapointment, it didn't work.

I like my little guy.

I've learned to deal with it, though I'm considering transitioning, hormones, and the more exciting stuff!

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whowhatwhen View Post
    Congrats!
    You also get the side bonus of never having to worry about accidentally sitting on them, which SUCKS.
    Luckily the 2 years of HRT has shrunk them to the point that it is no longer possible to do that :P

That makes me wonder about phantom limb pain...
    If someone gets an orchi, can they get phantom testicle pain?

Sometimes I wish I could take it off and save it for another day. But its a part of me.