Thread: Time with

Time with

I had time with someone else special in my life,BF Jason.He knows I am a guy and only likes to see me dressed as my female side.Wife knows about Jason,my wife Kerry knows and pretty much cool about it.Told my wife when we started dating.Met Jason 5 years ago and I was dressed.He is married too and his wife is 100% cool about it.Went out for supper last night and we talked.Jason is good to me and knows to treat me right.Some people say I am crazy and I am not.Jason does not see me around as my male side at all and staying this way.

Well, I hope you two have your marriage issues resolved, and can move on to the next chapter in your lives. Life is short, you make the best of what you have, and be happy. Not knowing your situation, and not that I really need to know however, I would have feelings of guilt if I left other unhappy people in my wake.......just sayin'.

Wife and I have it straighten out,knows I am bi and I have equal time with each.My wife is bi too,she has a girlfriend off the side.

Interesting life you live! Sounds like you can have your cake and eat it too! Stay happy! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Sounds very complicated. Dressing itself complicates things enough without adding all the rest.
    Glad to hear that you can keep everything in it's proper place.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !