This is about a week and a half late, but I have been busy.

So me and my uni friends decided to go out for the night. Start with some drinks at a flat then head to a pub/club.

I sadly missed the call and turned up 2 hours later than everybody else, luckily I wasnt the last person to show haha. Anyway at about 8pm I pretty much down all my drinks, a bottle of raspberry sourz and about half a bottle of vodka. Anyway we started to head to the club called 520. On the way there we sort of break into 3 groups. 1 left his wallet at the flat so he and his mate went back. So that leaves 4 of us. One of the other guys goes off to the toilet. Now there is 3 of us. These are probly two of my best friends from uni. For some unknown reason I blurt out that I like to crossdress. All I can say is that something must have been wrong.

Anyway, I figure they wont remember. I sadly remembered the whole night. Turns out they both remember what I told them. I didn't even try to pass it off as being drunk or anything. I just straight up told them it was true. Just by sheer luck they are awesome and we are still friends.

So now thats now 5 people in total who know my "little dark secret". Lesson learned, be careful when drinking alcohol!