Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Do You Think of All Crossdressing Members As Females While Posting On This Site?

I think of the others here as what they seem to be wanting to project themselves as...

Honestly, they are way nicer than many snotty little GGs who might just happen to have more feminine features. The people here are rather polite in general, and that is the most noticeable thing about them.

I definately read these posts as written by a female as well, unless of course otherwise indicated in the text or the avitar one has chosen.

We are all sisters in some fashion. I do my best to never forget that.

Because of my home life I cannot always be dressed, but whenever I post here it is always as Tangi, my kinder gentler side. No matter how I am dressed Tangi is always there.

Very interesting post. I think like a girl but then again I tend to think like a girl almost all the time. Well maybe not while I am working. That gets the best of me and my filthy mouth opens up and here goes the man left in me. Boy I need a different job then maybe the real Sara would come out for good.
    Sara

savor the moments... princessmisti74's Avatar
    When I log in, I've already changed into femme "me".
    I like to think that we are all of the same mind and soul.
    This is our haven to hang out in and be with others that are our selves in our happy place.
    I feel differently, talk differently and project my female side when I am here. I like it when I am here, I feel less stressed and more light hearted. That makes me happy. I like being happy. Alot

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    It never occurred to me, when I started this thread, that there would be so many responses....not to mention so many really excellent ones! I'm pleased that my original musing on the whole 'thinking of each another as women when posting' concept generated this much interest.
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

It's an excellent question and one that I've never considered before. I now realise that I enjoy treating others on the forum as whatever gender they choose to present; their physical characteristics aren't important. Similarly I enjoy having my persona treated as female, even though I know that I am male both physically and mentally. Whether I actually do present as female is something else again. Never having been anything other than male, how could I tell? I do know that what you see is what you get, I don't make a conscious effort to appear female and if I appear so then I'm extremely pleased!
    **-* Kath *-**
    Let them see that their words can cut you and you’ll never be free of the mockery. If they want to give you a name, take it, make it your own. Then they can’t hurt you with it anymore.
    ― George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    In here, like when I am out there, I am most definitely Samantha. A word to those who are not totally believeing in their thoughts of folks in here.
    Way back in time on another forum, I arranged a meet with another member. Dress was not mentioned and I duly appeared as Samantha. But I met with a male who admitted that he was looking for Samantha and not the male me. Shock, utter and complete, Where was Helen ?
    ~S~
    Last edited by Sam-antha; 04-14-2012 at 03:44 PM.

That was a interesting question - one that I had not given much thought until now. I think of my self as a woman 90% of the time, I also think of everyone here as female unless something causes me to think otherwise.
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

i am expressing my feminine personality here because this is where i feel safe and can be who i truly am. i also am happy when i am female. i know it is for most of us here a time to be the girl we know we have within us.

emmi