What I mean by that is this: When posting on these forums, I tend to forget that we're almost all actually men on here. But, subconsciously, I read posts and reply to posts on here as a female, or in "female mode" if you like - certainly not the way I would as a man....say, posting on a site that discusses other subject matter, such as politics or that sort of thing. I'm a far different person on this site than I am on other discussion forums. I'm softer, gentler, more forgiving, more understanding, and slower to anger when responding to postings here. I'm not saying that all women behave that way.....but I think it's safe to say that most GGs fit into those categories.

I just find it strange that my personality shifts to my feminine side - even although I'm sitting here in drab clothes. When I post here, I'm posting as Piora, regardless of what I'm wearing.

I know that it probably doesn't hurt that there are so many members here whose avatars show them as very feminine looking, and many could (and do) pass as women, I'm sure. But I was just thinking about this the other day, and realized that I do change personalities when posting on this site.