Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Think of All Crossdressing Members As Females While Posting On This Site?

Platinum Member
    Hi Poira, To me everybody on this forum is a lady and I address them as so.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I think everyones female side sort of balances out their male side here?
    Last edited by ReineD; 05-08-2012 at 02:13 PM.

Most definately Yes!

Quote Originally Posted by Eryn View Post
    When I'm here I'm me. It happens that I can express feminine thoughts here that I cannot express in most venues so I'm probably perceived as female here. I consider the other members here to be female unless they happen to be FTM.

When dressed, I tend to act in a feminine fashion as befits my appearance. When interacting with other TG people I treat them as the gender that they are presenting. This isn't really difficult because this is the way I want to be treated. Besides, feminine modes of social interaction are fun!
    that really sums it up for me too erin! I only see "girls" here, unless they present themself as otherwise, and whatever that, I respect. we have or little tiffs and disagreements like everyone, but I really think here we are are more tolerant and polite than any bunch of "guys".
    the higher the heels, the closer to heaven.

Psyco Roller Derby Doll. Katesback's Avatar
    To answer your questio, NO I do not see CDs as females. Some put on a good show but theres still a Man at the steering wheel.

Banned Read only
    I do not see male or female here. I percieve the exact same thing I have always perceived ever since getting onto the internet for the first time. You are all clearly computers with extremely powerful processors and high amounts of RAM, and strong coding, in order to have a near, almost perfectly, random response to anything I type.

Quote Originally Posted by Katesback View Post
    To answer your questio, NO I do not see CDs as females. Some put on a good show but theres still a Man at the steering wheel.
    Dam right ! Cuz most of yall would not talk to me if I called myself some REDNECK name ,, Im lucky anyone talks to me with a girl name ? If you seen me out in piblic you would RUNNNNN ! Cuz Im UGLY ! An scary ,, So I use a little girls name to break the ICE ,,, ICE,,,ICE BABY !!! I always do that dont know why ?
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

This may be ironic, but I don't think about gender on this site. I just think that everyone looks pretty and likes pretty clothes and makeup, like I do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

Miriam
    Excellent question, Piora. Other than the GGs, I really don't pay much attention to whether someone is male or female on this site. I see them first and foremost as people, just as I would in the workplace.

Each person's writing reveals a great deal about their personal style and attitudes, and that's far more important than how they might be presenting. Some are clearly sensitive and considerate, some of the best qualities that we often connote with female presentation but which are also important characteristics for males. Some are habitually rude, bigoted, and/or inconsiderate, and this too is independent of their presentation. Of course, most are somewhere in between. Presentation as male or female is really a non-issue in this view.

That said, there are some postings that show a clear mix of male and female views. I think especially here of the experience reports where a person is clearly pleased or dismayed at their experiences in the real world while presenting as a female. I enjoy these reports and find them of great value, but have to admit that I see the writer in each as really presenting both male and female for it to make any sense at all.

Miriam

I'm new here, so I don't have a lot of experience yet, but I don't really think too much of actual gender when I read a post as I do thinking of how it relates to how I feel or want to feel, like a mutual encounter, for lack of a better phrase.

Silver Member
    I do not, because most here identify male. I'm aware of the TS and TG members (at least the currently active ones who post frequently) that identify as female or mid-spectrum, and regard them as they regard themselves. I TREAT people as they present but don't confuse that with the reality. To do otherwise would be to retreat into some kind of internet fantasy, and that's not why I'm here.

Lea
    Lea

We start getting into some tricky semantics with this question. Man or woman? Male or female? Masculine or feminine? All are quite different. Since gender seems to be what this is all about. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Lea Paine View Post
    I'm aware of the TS and TG members (at least the currently active ones who post frequently) that identify as female or mid-spectrum, and regard them as they regard themselves. Lea
    I agree with Lea and will take this a step further. I treat all individuals as the gender identity they regard themselves as. I do this primarily because I believe that gender identity comes from within and is separate and distinct from the physical body. I can't tell you what you are feeling or experiencing so I'll have to take your word for it.

Secondly, who are ANY of us to decide who is in and who is out or who is real and who isn't? Hell, do any two GG's or GM's feel exactly the same as to what it feels like to me male or female? Sure it is a reach sometimes but if it brings that person peace to be treated as either or no gender, who am I to "correct" them?
    Debby

In response to the MTF crossdressers I do see them as girls since the board is set up that way. If I saw them as men here I wouldn't call them pretty or compliment them. So girl mode and thinking for me when I'm here.

I imagine that I am female while reading / writing at this site. I love my fem side; but I love my male side as well.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlaC71 View Post
    I'm new here, so I don't have a lot of experience yet, but I don't really think too much of actual gender when I read a post as I do thinking of how it relates to how I feel or want to feel, like a mutual encounter, for lack of a better phrase.
    This post really represents mostly how I feel when I'm reading posts on this site. I come to read the thought provoking threads, and try to determine how they best relate to me and my personal experiences. Being a CD comes with a LOT of questions, and I use these forums to try to find answers.

That said, the longer I am here, the more I pay attention to who is posting, and their individual personalities.

When I interact with someone I sense their energy and I experience and label this energy as feminine or masculine with each person falling somewhere between these to opposite poles. I usually sense a strong masculine presence for most people on this sight who identify as crossdressers but there are exceptions just as I usually sense a feminine energy from those who identify as transgendered but there are exceptions.

Those that feel masculine to me have a logical, analytical and systemizing presence, it is very distinct.

For me I do not think of someone being male of female but react to their presence, it is how they affect me that decides if I see them (experience them) as male or female. I do this with both sexes, I'm indifferent about what body someone is in, I go straight for the mind.
    Last edited by KellyJameson; 03-27-2012 at 12:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Piora View Post
    I know that it probably doesn't hurt that there are so many members here whose avatars show them as very feminine looking, and many could (and do) pass as women, I'm sure. But I was just thinking about this the other day, and realized that I do change personalities when posting on this site.
    I know what you mean! In comparison to others, I feel more male here than anywhere else, and I'm a GG!
    Reine

When I am on this site I am definitely a girl. So I type as a girl I think, cause even when in drab. Then I type to I forget women cause I am looking at their avatar. Everyone sounds and looks feminine but I love them all just the same, of course not sexually but I still love them. Don't need to say anything else.

Tess
    [COLOR="blue"]Contessa Marie D

I'm TG. A fem-male so I look male sometimes.

Dressing is necessary, the type of clothes you wear not so much.

This above all to thy own self be true!

I am just Suzy. And don’t you forget it!

Hi,

I live real life being a woman & accepted as one .So what would i expect to see if i met you on the street some of you would be dressed like women & would i know more like not because many of you can carry it off very confincenly till as some say thier voice gives them away,

yet for all that youd be far better looking than i, & very passable,how do i see you's here as people till you tell me wether your male or female,

For some of you in your writeing i see male some i see female & in some of the details we talk about is quite different in how you males talk & write, compared to us woman,

& some answers to ? s can not be answered in the same way part of that difference between male & female .
    How would you see myself while walking down the road for some they would be quite unsure, untill you or they talk with me then youd see beyound my looks & then see a female / woman.
    So we dont allways give of our selfs in a way that we can be percived as to who we are,

I hope i express my self in a way that you can see i am a woman who is who she says she is,

Of cause this is about being accepted for who we are as people, wether male or female or being different,

...noeleena...

Aspiring Member Silentpartner GG SO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    I know what you mean! In comparison to others, I feel more male here than anywhere else, and I'm a GG!
    ditto that Reine - most of 'em have way better clothes than me anywway!

wiggle it, just a lil bit Julia Welch's Avatar
    I think of myself as a guy ... I have no wish to be a female I just enjoy wearing female clothes ... I cringe whenever one of you calls me gurl of any other similar term.
    Fun loving skirt wearer

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    To me everybody on this forum is a lady and I address them as so.
    I couldn’t agree more.

Yeah, why not? That's what we're all tryng to do anyway
    hEll

Funny, I never gave this question a thought about myself. I've always been just me. Never think of it as male or female whether I am here dressed fem or not. And most times I'm not dressed. The one thing I do when a GG contacts me with questions or comments about her SO, if I know, or feel she is having problems or concerns about her SO and his dressing, I will sign my response to her with my male name and not my Female name. My response to her is that of a man that happens to be a crossdresser, so with certain GG's I use my male name or sometimes sign it "Brandy" aka, Jim. I might even ask her how she wishes to address me, male or female. Most have said they don't care... either or.

Also in posts from a newly discovering GG that may be afraid, wondering or otherwise not fully accepting of her husband or SO's dressing, I will respond to her post calling him a guy and never call him a woman, girl or other female reference to her man.
    Last edited by BRANDYJ; 03-26-2012 at 08:07 AM.