Thread: My Hawaii travel log

Banned Read only

My Hawaii travel log

Yet another unprecedented event. Those that have followed some of my postings know that my wife is fine with me dressing and we went out together for the first time on our first night on vacation.

Well tonight, we got ready to go out, as girl friends, together. Me putting on my mascara and blush, etc., side by side with her. She's never seen me do that before. I received realtime advice all the way. She also asked what name she should call me. Another first.

Even today, I still have some feelings of embarrassment in front of my wife. And although she is totally comfortable it is still there for me. My level of comfort in front of her, however, continues to soar and I think that will translate in the great outdoors.

So I have to close by stating that it can be this way for you. Crossdressing is just one part of our relationship and a small part at that. If your relationship is on solid ground, you can disclose this part of you and maybe work toward a happy compromise as I have.

Well, off to the shops and then dinner!

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    Congrats, Jen! Now get out there and help the Hawaiian ecoonmy.

Jenn, we're all delighted for you -- have a fantastic time!
    Hugs - Diane

Banned Read only
    Home. Shopping with my wife felt perfectly natural. I even chose a a dress in the Black/White store which she loved and bought. Walking the mall I didn't feel the least bit out of place. No one cared or noticed, including the waitress at diner and I ordered my own drink! I have only dreamed such a night could be possible. I'll treasure the time and work to thank her always. I am in complete awe of her generosity.

You are one of the lucky ones! The Golden Circle! Cherish your spouse and be sure she knows she's loved! And have fun, the world is your oyster!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Platinum Member
    I'm so glad to hear that the two of you are sharing so many great experiences. Isn't if fun to share those mundane things - like getting dressed and putting on makeup?

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I used to live in Hawaii. It's such a wonderful place to visit. I'm glad that you are really getting to enjoy it.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Jennifer, after looking at your photos, I can see why you pass as a GG. Your style and makeup looks awesome. Don't forget to give some roses to your wife when you get home. Cheers, VSJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria StJohn View Post
    Jennifer, after looking at your photos, I can see why you pass as a GG. Your style and makeup looks awesome. Don't forget to give some roses to your wife when you get home. Cheers, VSJ.
    +1 - couldn't agree more and congrads for doing what I don't believe that I could ever do!

Platinum Member
    Hi Jen, For sure you are one of the lucky ones.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Aspiring Member Silentpartner GG SO's Avatar
    Its no surprise to me at all that you pass without any problems Jennifer, you have excellent taste and dress sense. It's lovely to hear that you and your wife are having such a great time - you'll not be wanting to go home!

Your wife sounds like a sweetheart. I hope to go out with my wife someday too. I'm glad you had such a good time. Hugs, Janelle
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom" Anais Nin.

Live, Laugh, and Love Yourself!