Thread: OMG!She bought me panties!

OMG!She bought me panties!

Hi girls! I came home this past Saturday night to find a pair of thongs on top of my dresser! My SO reallly doesn't support my dressing but she saw it on clearence and decided it was a good buy.Downside she was with her best friend shopping. OH well!
    I don't care if she knows 'cause I know those panties are comfy!

Yay! That's a fine Saturday night. Congratulations on the progress with your so. Be good to her.
    *StacyP*

Still hoping for that day.

Back in the bad old days when I was married, I used to buy panties for myself and the wife would swipe them. I kind of resented that.

My wife hasn't bought me panties but she gave me her old ones. Same for her Ahh Bras and she is supposed to give me some stretch shorts.. She has bought me some nighties and will pick me up a couple pairs of women's jean shorts tomorrow.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    That certainly makes for a great Saturday night. Mine has not bought intimates for me yet, but that is what the future is all about. Hope the whole weekend went as well as Saturday.

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

That may sound like a small step! But it's a wonderful step in the right direction! Be sure to thank her proper! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Out shopping with her best friend and she buys panties, one pair, in what is clearly a different size. Hmmm. Looks to me like she is talking about your femme self, and maybe the results are positive?

Have you spoken with her about it? Said thank you? Reciprocated with a gift? Asked if her friend was involved in the choice?

This sounds like an opening for a bit of discussion if taken slowly and carefully.

She didn't buy it for the heck of it...I wouldn't think.

must my 2 cents

tina

I think that's really great. My wife found a cute little black dress in my size on sale
    a few days ago and presented me with it. As others have mentioned make sure you let her know
    how much a gift like that means to you.

I miss buying things for my doll friend, it got a bit out of control and now I have all these amazing things and nobody to wear them with me. Please tell her how much you appreciate that for me.

My wife hasn't bought me intimates for me yet but she did take me shopping to buy me a green blouse for St. Patrick's day, I had a TG group meeting. She also bought me two other blouses and a pair of wedge sandals. A week ago I had to tell my adult daughter, who lives with us, and that day she and my wife went out and bought me another blouse and a summer dress. I love them and I feel so validated.

AnitaH
    I am becoming a butterfly emerging from a cocoon, I am ready to spread my wings, I have found my voice again for I am holding my head high and I am taking my power back.

“It is never too late to become what you might have been.” ~ George Eliot

HTTP://anitafog.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/anitah.fog

I am an underdresser. I wear panties, bra and camisoles for the most part. My wife accepts the panties and camisole but not the bra. The bra falls into the Don't Ask..Don't Tell area. She has never bought panties or camisoles for me in the past. Then one day out of the blue she handed me what I thought was a white polo shirt and it turned out to be a camisole. I was stunned. I thanked her profusely and I make sure she knows when I am wearing it. Maybe she is beginning to soften up.

Hi Skyeyes
    Glad to hear that she thought of you whilst shopping, my wife came home with 3 new pairs for me too, she also wears them. Just had a quick try feel very sexy.

Roxie

Hugs & Kisses

Panties are a start!
    Jean doesn't buy me things very often.
    If she needs anything, she will ask me to get it for her.
    She just doesn't like to shop!

I have more panties and bra than my wife. She likely feels she doesn't have to buy anything for me. And thats ok to.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76795368@N07/

International Men Can Wear A Dress Too Day, Tuesday, May 15 2012

Quote Originally Posted by suchacutie View Post
    Out shopping with her best friend and she buys panties, one pair, in what is clearly a different size. Hmmm. Looks to me like she is talking about your femme self, and maybe the results are positive?

Have you spoken with her about it? Said thank you? Reciprocated with a gift? Asked if her friend was involved in the choice?

This sounds like an opening for a bit of discussion if taken slowly and carefully.

She didn't buy it for the heck of it...I wouldn't think.

must my 2 cents

tina
    yes I was surprised. I went to the mall today and told her I was wearing them.She told me she was shopping with a friend when she bought them and I told her that I suspected that scince they spent the whole day together.I have bought her many pairs of panties in the past maybe this is Her Way of reciprcating.they feel great what can I say

My wife doesn't actively buy me things, but she has done other things. She came back from a trip with a t-shirt for me that is clearly female. It felt odd when I tried it on then when I tried it on with my breasts it felt right. She also gave me 4 white t-shirts that are female they say xl 16-18 and fit good with boobs. She has known about me for over 10 years and she goes through phases where she is more accepting and others where she hates it. But at those times I really don't think it would matter what I did she would find something to be mad about.

My wife is the same way. Accepting one minute and wanting no part the next. Hopefully the day will come.

My wife runs hot and cold also, just accept things without fuss and the situation will improve.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

OMG,my gg hasn't stopped buying me panties since I told her I love wearing lingerie and now she has started me on bras....omg,what next....curlers hee hee

Give her a card with all of your sizes on it and she can keep it in her purse!
    I would put my shoe size first and in large numbers!