Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My adventure out

Couple more pics (nails)

I should have added these up front, but forgot.

Hope you enjoy close-ups of the nails I had done.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Very pretty! Looking forward to seeing even more of your pics

Hi Chris,

I am totally convinced and no longer confused. After looking at your wonderful pictures and reading about your great (Fantastic) experience, a lot of us could take a lesson and find someone as you did that is a professional in make up, wigs etc. instead of fooling around experimenting with things we know nothing about. I have often walked through stores like Macy's or Nordstroms where different manufacturers are demonstrating on how to apply and use their makeup and just wanted to sit down on one of the chairs and say just make me a beautiful woman. Maybe some I'll be man enough to do it.

Anyway, you go girl and don't stop because it looks to me like you got it figured out.

Thank you for sharing,

Sandy

Quote Originally Posted by ssandy View Post
    Hi Chris,

I am totally convinced and no longer confused. After looking at your wonderful pictures and reading about your great (Fantastic) experience, a lot of us could take a lesson and find someone as you did that is a professional in make up, wigs etc. instead of fooling around experimenting with things we know nothing about. I have often walked through stores like Macy's or Nordstroms where different manufacturers are demonstrating on how to apply and use their makeup and just wanted to sit down on one of the chairs and say just make me a beautiful woman. Maybe some I'll be man enough to do it.

Anyway, you go girl and don't stop because it looks to me like you got it figured out.

Thank you for sharing,

Sandy
    Whether you dive into a pool that's 7 feet deep or into the ocean to scuba at 100 feet, you're still in over your head...until you realize, yeah, I can handle this (unless you really can't swim or forgot to turn on your regulator ....) If I can do it, there are probably many many others here who can also. I've been inspired by others' experiences; hope mine might do the same.

Now, time to plan another outing ....

You look totally passable for sure! Great story. Time was definitely well spent and well worth it.