Thread: Another Big Step

Another Big Step

Today is a happy day! I officially joined a local CD group here in Dallas, called Feminine Expressions. They do all sorts of activities all over town and they seem like a great bunch of people. I also contacted a local transformation salon in an attempt to get the ball rolling on a makeover and photo session. I'm really, really excited about this!

Wow Rachel, I can see you having a very exciting time in the near future. Out with the girls, with a makeover and those new outfits you sure will want. Looking forward to hear about your adventures. You go girl!!!!!!!

Way to go Rachel! Have fun and enjoy life! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Platinum Member
    Sounds like great fun Rachel! Enjoy yourself!

Hey wait up ill get my purse !!
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Can't wait to hear about it!

I know you will have a wonderful time, please post he pictures. I know the girl at the studio and she is fantastic, she will make you at ease from the very start! Enjoy!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by JessHaust View Post
    I know you will have a wonderful time, please post he pictures. I know the girl at the studio and she is fantastic, she will make you at ease from the very start! Enjoy!
    Yep, it's Nikki at FemmeX Studios. She has gotten back to me very quickly throughout the day, and my appointment is confirmed. April 23 is the BIG DAY! I'll be doing the "Girl's Night Out" package, which includes a makeover with standard photos and an outing that will be arranged by Nikki. This is a long time dream that's finally coming to fruition. I figured my first time out enfemme may as well coincide with my pro makeover. Plus, they know the people and the places, so it should be as stress-free as a first outing can possibly be.

And there isn't anything in this, or any other universe, that would prevent me from posting the session pictures. They will be shared, for sure.

Jess, I can't thank you enough for the info and encouragement. If everyone else in the group is as awesome and welcoming as you are, then I know I will be fine.

Bravo, Rachel Rene this site is here for help & encouragement.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

RachelRene,

Best wishes on your outing. I'm sure it will be an awesome experience. Look at the conferences like Fanfair in Provincetown. You get to be yourself for an entire week.

Hugs,
    Dee

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Congrats Rachel. I know you will have a blast, and I know everyone here will be counting down to April 23rd in anticipation.

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    Congratulations, Rachel- these groups are really helpful, just to share experiences (even in drab) is such an important thing.

Being in a group setting with people who know where you are coming from will really help you out. I think you will be glad that you joined. I definitely want to read about your experiences. There are alot of good people out there.