Thread: swimsuits

nicole1987

swimsuits

K so this q is for the cd and pre op or at the time pre op. my q is have you gone to a pool and wore a 1 peice swimsuit and if so what reactions did you see and get. cause i like swimming and would like to wear a 1 peice swimsuit

Years ago I went swimming when on vacation in the hotel pool. I went later in the evening so there were few little kids. I got no reaction from the other people in the pool at the time. A few women even started up a normal conversation. It was great!

i wear 2 piece and 1 piece suits.. few questions but mostly people mind their own business..'

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Over the many years that I have crossdressed, I have swam in public pools many times in either one or 2 piece ladies suits. In fact. one summer I was on a business trip in a small southern Oregon town. My motel had a nice pool but I had forgotten to bring a suit with me. I went to a local store and bought 2 pairs of plain black nylon panties and wore them into the pool!! I was actually complimented on my nice swimming suit!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Platinum Member
    I've been in the pool - my own, but not a public pool - wearing a 2 piece suit. I hope to wear a one piece on public beachs when my wife and I take our all-girl trip to Costa Rica!

Just a girl on a trip cyndigurl45's Avatar
    I wear a one piece speedo in the pool at the gym for working out but at the beach it's bikini time. This was two years ago after a serious winter in the gym, body fat around 11% and almost no water weight. I tried to compete in IFBB

It's something that I'd love to do but I'm terrified that I'd look awful since I don't have the body for it

I have done the hotel pool a few times in a tankini type of 2 piece suit. It was a non-event as most people glance and then go back to sun bathing or reading.

If you are somewhat "questionable" in appearance,most people don't give you a second glance...My experience anyway.
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

Went last year to the hotel pool with my wife. Sunbathed in the chair and went into the pool. Didn't get any second glances and we even chatted with another woman in the pool for about 15 minutes. I was wearing a tankini. Forget two pieces at my age!!!

I am on the road weekly, and I regularly wear 1-peice athletic suits in hotel pools. I always wear them in male mode. I generally don't go when kids are in the pool, as parents sometimes are not warm to my presence, but otherwise, I generally am not harassed at all. Occasionally, if I'm the only one at the pool, I will wear a more feminine suit (flower patterns, bra cups, feminine colors, etc.)

Miriam
    Swimsuit? What swimsuit? The best swimsuits are identical male to female and don't take an hour to dry.

I'm thinking of buying a two piece and laying in the backyard.

Aspiring Member
    Publicly, I always wear a swim skirt over the bottom part; especially if I go to the beach. When at home; mostly two piece suits are my preference but definitely one piece on the road. VS sells swim skirts separately and clearance priced. I feel more comfortable going down the hallways of a hotel and walking down the beach wearing a swim skirt and feel ever so more feminine.

I have a one piece but this past October my wife and I went on vacation and I brought my tankini with me. It's a 2 piece with a tank top and panty bottom. We stayed at a Holiday Inn one night and they had an indoor pool so off we went. They had 2 hot tubs and a nice size pool. When we arrived there were a few ladies in one hot tub and a few more sitting at a table poolside.
    We used the other hot tub, but not for long as it must have been 105 in it and I began to "meltdown"...couldn't have that. We moved to the pool which was heated (about 78) and we swam for about an hour before returning to our room. I didn't notice any "looks" and my wife didn't say anything about anyone staring so I assume all went well. All I know is I enjoyed myself and will make sure to bring a swimsuit next time too.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    I have a couple of one piece suits that I have worn and never a second look in either the pool or hot tub. I wish that I was young enough to still wear a bikini, but alas a 55+ year old has no business in a two piece suit.
    I want to be this girl!

Quote Originally Posted by SANDRA MICHELLE View Post
    I have a couple of one piece suits that I have worn and never a second look in either the pool or hot tub. I wish that I was young enough to still wear a bikini, but alas a 55+ year old has no business in a two piece suit.
    I beg to differ. The right 2 piece suit provides more coverage and a nicer look than a 1 piece on an older woman. A tankini with a skirted bottom covers many sins and can look wonderful.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    A one piece with a skirt or sarong front will cover any issues you might have. I wear both of these types and have not had problems. I suggest that you get a mastectomy suit as they will hold and cover your forms much better than just a normal suit. I have glued on my forms and worn a normal suit but it was a constant struggle to make sure the forms remained my secret.
    Last edited by Paulette; 04-23-2012 at 05:04 PM.
    Just and older girl trying to experience all that life can bring.
    "Life is not a dress rehearsal"

When I owned my own home and was essentially 24/7 I sun bathed regular in the Summer, I wore a one piece swimsuit.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Yep, after trying on maybe a dozen I found a two piece skirtini that gives me a very sleek look, and the little skirt helps to hide my package...I've never been hassled at hotel pools in California, Arizona and Nevada, in fact I think my cellulite-free body looks better than a lot of real women younger than I am I wear a dancer's gaffe and spongeballs for boobs, but no hip pads - a boy's butt is a definite advantage in a woman's swimsuit! Don't forget to paint your toes....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by windycissy; 03-30-2012 at 03:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by randomperson View Post
    I'm thinking of buying a two piece and laying in the backyard.
    It's a good starting point , then to the pool , beach etc try bikinis for nice tan lines. Iv'e done that and then went to nude beach to show tan lines.

All my visits to public pools are in one piece swimsuits from speedo or arena or turbo.es. Sometimes athletic style bikinis for outdoor summer pools, beach, river. Mostly no reactions at all. Passing was natural when I wore forms in a tight turbo swimsuit as I left the pool and heard someone telling me I was headed to the mens shower room.

swimsuits look wayyyy sexier than lingerie, especially one pieces.