Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Have you been crossdressing for over 50 years?

yes i have ben in the 50s club an love dressing started at 8-9 with my mother things bras girdles i dont know why but i did an never stop

Aspiring Member
    Yes, I'm in this group, too. Wearing my sister's petticoat when I was 4 or 5, and I'm 59 now.

Platinum Member
    Hi Stephanie, Well over 50, I will be 70 in December and I've been dressing for about 65yrs.
    And I have many fond memories .
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Yes, because I was doing it partially before 1958 when the family moved. My mother still had her pre-marriage undies which she no longer wore but were in the airing cupboard. Then there were her nylons, heels and makeup. Being still at school, pocket money did not run to wigs, if I was aware they existed. I remember it was a big blow when the undies suddenly disappeared. There was a gap then until I left school and got a job so could afford to start collecting things.
    Gayle Stainforth

Soo glad to know that I'm not the only aged TV/TG/CD-whatever around. Started wearing my mother's lingerie when I was about 5 and it's been downhill ever since. Sometimes I've not dressed for fairly long periods but the desire always returns. It never leaves you. Anyway, I'm now reconciled to it and love every moment I spend as Alison - Retired lady of mature years, 66 in fact!

I guess I have, although in periods, not continuously. I remember buying a girdle from a 5 and 10 and a bra from a pharmacy rack when I couldn't have been more than about 15, and I'd been trying on my mother's clothes long before that.

"Only about 45 years." Guess I am a junior.

Banned Read only
    Yes, I have been becoming Tara for just over 50 years. We do need some kind of pin or badge for the ones in this club. Mayeb it should say "dressing more than 50 years"

I've been dressing as a girl since I was 5 years old, and just considered myself "one of the girls" until I was about 6 1/2 and a girl's mom got upset with me and ruined everything. I dressed secretly almost every day from that point on. I did stop dressing for 6 months from March of 1995 to September of 1995, as part of a leadership training program for Landmark Education. I blew away the records, statistics, and outperformed beyond all expectations, but when they insisted that I quit dressing forever, I declined their offer of a leadership position. During that 6 months, I gained over 50 lbs, and it started a cycle that eventually took me from 165 lbs to over 325 lbs. Even though I continued to dress pretty regularly, I didn't make public appearances, and went back into the closet, the privacy of my home, or apartment. Something I regret to this day.

I started dressing, and lost weight, and became more aesthetically aware, but I have a long way to get back. I've had a heart attack and a stroke, but when I get dressed, I feel like I'm 20 years old and beautiful again.

I just wish I had been able to share Debbie's Secret Life with others back in the 1970s, before I got married, had children, and got divorced. I might have found a woman who actually WANTED Debbie, or maybe, I would have had the support for transition.

For those of us who remember the 1960s and 1970s, it was a time when boys in dresses were assumed to be "draft dodgers" and were often turned into "targets" by athletic coaches who were charged with preparing as many boys as possible for the draft, war in Vietnam, and the extreme measures taken by the enemy (women often strapped babies to their backs, along with land mines and charged the fence with their AK-47s, so soldiers had to kill the mothers and the babies to keep compassionate would-be caretakers from setting off the mines by trying to move the babies out of the packs. The Claymore mines could kill everyone within 300 feet, and set off more mines.

In college, I went to an all-girl school, and there was more tolerance, but I was terrified that if the other kids found out, I might get beat up, lose my friends, or maybe even be kicked out of school.

Going to be 66 next month and have been dressing since I was 6 - Guess I qualify, and enjoying it more as I grow older

Quote Originally Posted by kendra_gurl View Post
    Seems we have a quite impressing 50's club here. I'm 61 and don't remember the exact age I know I was young so I'm in the club too
    The same goes here for me.

I am over 50 and the older that I get the more comfortable I feel in womans clothes. Been dressing sine I was about 10 yaers old, I also stopped for a while after I got married, Then I told my wife about Raychel, and there is no turning back now.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

You all look so much younger than you say you are, gives me hope for the future ^_^
    Bi-Gendered, Goth/Metal Fan, Atheist, Artist and British

I remember my mother taking me to her friend's children's clothing store and trying little girls bonnets on me at age 2. This was all thanks to my long curly blond hair. Following that it was regular visits to her closet and dresser whenever she wasn't home. Oh how I loved the feel of all of her silk and satin lingerie not to mention her soft lovely dresses and her high heeled shoes. My love for woman's clothing has never stopped and now at age 66 I am getting ready to begin living as Nicole full time and beginning my transition.

started at aout 4 or 5. at least 60 yrs