Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Have you been crossdressing for over 50 years?

I do recall the first time. In fact, I have a photo, taken by my mother. I was just about 5 when I pulled on a pair of her panties, stockings and slipped into a pair of her open toed three inch heels. I walked out the back door of our home and pranced around the back yard. I will soon be 68. That photo use to haunt me, when family members would find it in an album. Now I am proud of the photo. I still fully dress when possible and underdress every day, panties and bra.

Yep...me too. Add me to the club. Started at 4 and just hit the 54th time around the sun on this rock so I guess that make it official. I can still remember that day looking at the dance dress at the neighborgirl's house and saying that'll look good on me. A week later I had my chance and wow did it feel great. As with others of this club, back in those days, I thought I was the only person in the world that was born this way.

I'm now amongst friends... yeha...

Renne.....

I started at 9 and I am 66.

I started about age 11, now 63 so 50 + for me.

hugs rita

I'm not absolutely sure how old I was the first time -- there's a lot of my childhood I don't remember very well -- but I doubt I was over 10, and I'm 60 now (which amazes me--I feel like I've gone from barely past adolescence to geezer without any intervening adult or middle age stages -- so I guess it is half a century. Looks like there really is no cure.

Michaella

I'm 60 and was dressing up when I was 3 or 4, if not earlier, so I've been at this for at least 56 years.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

East of Seattle somewhere between the pass and Idaho
    I am 62 now and started when I was about eight. I rather be a member of this club than say Rotary.

Dang it!

[SIZE="3"]I started at the tender age of 5, so it qualifies me, I suppose. Time flies![/SIZE]
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Reading all these replies is making me feel much better about my age! Thank you everyone.

Michaella

Started at 10 trying on mothers thinks and soon to be 60 and still going.

Okay, of all the stupid clubs, and crazy groups i have joined in my lifetime this groups of old fart CDers is the most wonderfull group that I could have ever wanted to be a member of. I hope that you all will accept my lifetime membership to the most fantastic groupe of people I have never met. I started at age 6 in my grandmothers dress, I was tall for my age, and even though i have fought the demons we all have faced I love who I am and have the utmost respect for all who face this challange with and open mine and a loving heart. Ha when i first joined this site I thought 60 was old, the way I see it I am still a young pup to a lot of you.LOL I love you all, and thank you for being who you are and what you beleive in. Wonderwho
    .... and someday I too will become a butterfly screamed the catapiller!!!

not quite silver yet Emma Leigh's Avatar
    I started at age 8, and have ever since, However I am very pleased to say I am too young to join this club, well until next year that is

O K Count me in. 60+ and going strong. I still remember seeing Christen Jorgansen on a news clip that was showing at the Sat. afternoon movies. That's when I knew I was not the only one. Did meet her at a CD convention many years later. She was GREAT. Ruby

If any o f the over 50 s club wish too , you are more than welcome to copy my over 50s badge and add to your signiture
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Hugs J-JAY

Never underestimate the power of brains and a push up bra.

Never complain about growing old, far too many people have been denied that privilege".

60 here and still going strong
    Started when I was 8 or 9 I think

margo

I slipped into my Mom's corset at age 5 and pranced out into the front yard of our home in Canmore, Alberta back in the summer of 1948 - much to her dismay. So, I claim membership in this exclusive club. Do we get our own forum now?
    Shame on those who think ill of us -- Translated and paraphrased from the motto of the United Kingdom's Most Noble Order of the Garter

*Incoming Message From Year 2052*

Princess Andria from the future here, well i'm Queen Andria now =P

it's nice to see so many older CDs on here x sorry if anyone gets mad at this post i just wanted to make ya'll smile =P

Andria x

I was 5 when I tried on moms panties & stockings, I'm 55 now. close enough?

Yes I have.

The older I got, the Bolder I got!--------When I was a Teen, I WOULD Buy my own Girly Clothes. Lingerie, Foundations Stockings etc. I was nervious at the time, BUT, got a grip and DID it. I was NOT BREAKING the Law, Ya know. I did get some looks, comments as well as help! I totally enjoyed the late 50's up to the Mid 60's look.
    WOW, I bought and wore the cutest Pink Pleated skirt with a soft pink sweater and an adorable gold neckless. Girdle, panties, Lovely, lacy Bra, sheer stockings all under my Gourgious Pink Half Slip that had about four inches of lace coming up form the Hem.
    I just knew, without mention, how to smooth my skirt as I sat.

My first recollection of any sort of crossdressing was age 7 when a cousin (rest his soul) dared me to put on panties and a dress. I had three older sisters which which gave me ample opportunity to try on their clothes. I've been dressing on and off for most of my life, I'm 67 now and will continue to dress until my corpse is being covered with dirt.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I am 70..nuff said..dressing too long to remember...just purged again...

Stephanie - what a devious and ingenious way to get us to admit how old we all are . I guess you realized that a "lady" never divulges her age, but when you dangle the right bait in front of her as you did, well...

That said, I'll 'fess up, too...64 next month, and my earliest recollection of my inclinations in this direction go back to about age 5 or 6. Struggled with it all my life, and finally mustered up the courage to go out in public en femme on a semi-regular basis about 5 years ago. The fact that my once very dark beard is almost all gray now greatly facilitated this step. I haven't looked back since, and every excursion out in public gets easier and more enjoyable than the last.

I really can't believe how many of the ladies on this forum not only responded, but are fellow "Boomers" as well. There are clearly a lot more of us out there than even we ever imagined, so maybe it's time to petition the AARP (or CARP in Canada) to set up a special chapter for us . There are already retirement residences targeted directly at gays and lesbians in existence now. Will our community be far behind? The stuff that dreams are made of...

Have enjoyed dressing for 63 years. I thankfully started coming out 3 years ago and only regret that I did not start sooner.

I also started about 4 and quit at 57 when I transitioned.

Kristy

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    I am a fully paid up member. Coming up to 84 and I was going out in the fifties. Never had the "Child" experience tho' and I am not too sure that I missed anything.