Thread: What do the GGs on the forum think...

What do the GGs on the forum think...

Ok I hope I don't stir up a beez nest but I am got to ask...

What do the GG's think about the MTF girls. I realize that with my ex-wife we had a bad end to our marriage with Clarrissa. If the GG's had a chance with knowing that the SO is a CD/TV would you still start the relationship?
    My ex-wife stated that if she knew before she would have never even gone out with me in the first place.

Please don't take this wrong, but I need to know if I have a chance to start over with another GG but I will let her know first.

Clarrissa

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    I'll let the GGs speak for themselves, but you might be interested in this related discussion which you might find encouraging.
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

I knew

My SO was very upfront with me in the beginning. We had only met a couple of times, and weren't really dating when he told me. I had the chance of backing out then or going on. I chose to go on... and I'm so glad I did.

I'm kind of in reverse to what you're ex said... If I had started dating my ex without knowing I would of been more hurt at the fact that he didn't tell me in the beginning than the fact of not starting a relationship with him if he did. One thing we both agreed on when we started dating was that we would be honest with each other on EVERYTHING. So that made things a lot easier for me.

There's my 2 Cents.
    [SIZE=2]For those that wanted me to come up with my own unique name.....
    You can just call me........

SILK
    [/SIZE]

that is defiantly a very good thread.

Now the question is where do I find a GG like these wonderful ladies.
    I guess that is another question for the GG's. Do you talk with other ladies about crossdressers and how they feel about it?

I really have so many questions for a GG and my questions are about their feelings.

I had such a horrible time with my ex and she still to this day has to hurt me with some comments.

Personally, now that I understand CDs much better, the crossdressing itself wouldn't faze me much.... so, I'd base my interest in a person on his/her personality in general.

Truthfully, if I was involved with a CD, I would be concerned he/she might be a bit self-absorbed and even obsessed with dressing, and that would turn me off.

If, on the other hand, the CD part was tempered with common sense, I would be very supportive and hope that he/she would feel confident enough to go out.

I would try for a relationship like Marla and Angel Darling's, because that's what I would want anyway.

Last edited by susandrea; 11-10-2005 at 11:25 AM.
    ....we are all made of stardust

i just came ouy o my SO so i know what u are saying be urself either with her or without her

I'm typing this for my better half. So this is from Mrs. Billijo. I knew he was a crossdresser when I worked for him as a babysitter for his girls. At the time he was dating another lady, I asked if I could apply for the job of his lady, he dumped her that night. We were married 21 years ago this coming Wednesday. So I guess things worked for us pretty well. He complains about all the clothes I have, but I ask him how many womens outfits he has. Ouch! That's from me.

Hi Clarissa,

If you read the thread that Darla linked to, then you already know my answer to your first question. But I would like to answer this other one you asked:

Do you talk with other ladies about crossdressers and how they feel about it?
    I have talked with many, many wives and girlfriends of crossdressers over the years. Among those were some could never accept it, some who could tolerate it within narrow limits, some who fully accepted it out of love for their partners, and a few who genuinely enjoyed it.

Now, if you are asking me whether I discuss crossdressing with women who aren't part of our community, like relatives, co-workers, and the like, the answer is no. Sad to say, a woman in a relationship with a crossdresser usually has to stay just as closeted as her partner, for the same reasons. I was once very tempted to talk to a close GG friend of mine about our lifestyle, but before I got up the courage to do it, she revealed in a conversation that she had once dated a CD and it disgusted and repelled her. I was glad I hadn't said anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And if the people stare
    Then the people stare
    Oh, I really don't know and I really don't care....

--The Smiths

Quote Originally Posted by Clarissa3d

What do the GG's think about the MTF girls. I realize that with my ex-wife we had a bad end to our marriage with Clarrissa. If the GG's had a chance with knowing that the SO is a CD/TV would you still start the relationship?

Clarrissa

Yes, I most def would have. I love my husband for who he is, not what he wears!

I have never met anyone that I felt 100% comfortable around until we met. I have met some of the most amazing ladies here in the time I have been here. I consider a few my friends. That's sayin alot knowing that this the internet after all!

Knowing that he crossdresses and felt safe telling me a secret he'd kept all his life showed me a level of trust I have never known before.

I don't regret a single moment. (well, maybe the time he stole my fave shoes when I was goin to wear them )
    Keep an open mind....but not so open your brain falls out
    Robert Low

I actually looked to date and marry a cd as I always liked feminine guys or androgenous guys. If you dont' think there are women out there, you need to use this post as a barometer.

There are women who are open minded and up for different things in life. But if you look in narrow catagories for women to date you will be disapointed. Looking to date some 50's throwback or church goer or a woman who does not identify as a feminst will yield bad results.

Finding women who are also a bit 'alternative' themselves will yield better re****s. I can't tell you how many cool gg's I have met who are cool with cding and are wiccan. Also women into bdsm, fetish lifestyles gothic or punk music or women who are bi-sexual are also very cool. You have to be willign to broaden your comfort zone and your hoirzons.

If you dont' look at places where different/kinky/unique women hang out then yeah, you will probably meet someone like your ex.

Good luck and i hope this gives you encouragement

kathy in canada

Thank you ALL for the encouraging words and points of view. I realize that the majority of people don't make CDing apart of there life but as we all know this is something that is apart of ours.

Again thank you very very much
    huggs
    Clarissa

Best to be honest

Quote Originally Posted by Clarissa3d

My ex-wife stated that if she knew before she would have never even gone out with me in the first place.

Please don't take this wrong, but I need to know if I have a chance to start over with another GG but I will let her know first.

Clarrissa
    Good question Clarissa and I'll give you my views. I knew 2 weeks into our relationship and I thought Katie one of the bravest people I know for being so open and honest. I could have laughed and made fun but I didn't. I had never thought about crossdressing before but now after 8 months have gained so much knowledge I find it is more common than I thought.

I believe you should be honest from the start and if the person is for you they will stay put.

I'm not sure on my opinion yet with regards to where you draw the line. I certainly wouldn't want my SO to shave his arms and chest because I find that attractive. I don't think I could handle it if when Katie's gone there was evidence of her still around. I like to keep the two separate. Does that make sense?

Yes Charlie,

That does make sense. I have allways strived to be very open minded to people around me just because of my own situation.

I am not a domenant person and do not push any situation. My ex wife is very dominant with her opions and pushes them. So it's her way or it is no way.

I have always have been open to this but she never recipercated the feeling. I ask her if we could have common ground, but she was not open to this.

It is nice to know there are people with open minds to other life situations.
    Thank you for your input. It is important to me
    Clarissa

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

Without my wife....

I never would have realized that I enjoy my feminine side. Her insight, praise, and encouragement has been there at every step! It is an amazing thing to wear your wife's clothes and see her smile!

tina

Swan
    I would'nt mind having a relationship with a CD guy. Ive always wanted to get to know a guy who has a feminine side (or is totally fem) because Ive always felt more comfortable around guys. I always feel scrutinized and underpressure with other (GG)girls.

Kathy Yea Top post!!!

Ellaine
    Nothing human can be alien to me.

Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained.
    -William Blake

"Anyone who knows how to run a household, knows how to run the world."
    -- Xilonem Garcia, a Meshika elder in Mexico

I understand the question was posed to GG's here but when I read Susandrea's reponse something hit me. I think both my wife and girlfriend (yes they were at different times in my life) lol But both could not get past the idea that a guy was in womne's clothing. Neither just saw the inside of me and that Rene's personna was always there even when dressed in men's clothing. I also know that it will be difficult to find the right woman that will see both sides but I still think she is out there somewhere

hugs,
    rene