Thread: My transition

Playboy girl at heart Bunny Girl Zoe's Avatar

My transition

Not been on here for ages. I have changed my name and title by deed poll about a year ago and been living full time as female for over a year. I am on waiting list for gender clinic and have been for 10 months I wish there hurry up with appointment as need get on hormones and then go for srs. I have wardrobe full of clothes and all female as did away with male ones many months ago. I am getting lovely collection of shoes mainly 2.5 and 4 inch heel as love my heels but do like ballet flats also. My hair is getting long now and is a nice blond with highlights. Been getting hair removel treatment for over a year and hair is going bye bye. Also have full bag of makeup and don't out without a lease foundation on face.
    Come join me on facebook

sounds like you are living the dream as some would say dear, bravo!
    the higher the heels, the closer to heaven.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Welcome back aboard Zoe. So glad to hear your time away has been so fruitful for you. Hope you will hang around and chat with us as I know you have a lot of experience to impart to us who have not developed nearly as much as you.

Hugs, Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Hi Zoe! It's great you came back! Progress can be slow! But you will get there! I hope you stick around this time and visit us often! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Banned Read only
    Zoe,

Welcome back!

A huge congratulations on your one year of living full time.

Julia

Have try get on here more just needed time to find myself. I am now out to mum and family and all so supporting and have lost only one friend after coming out but if like that then not a true friend anyways. Been doing favorite passtime today and that is shopping I love shopping and can go all day going around stores. At start of transition was to nervous to shop in person so was all done online but now mainly shop in person including shopping for lingerie. Getting eye lashes tint tomorrow already get my eye brows done.
    Last edited by Bunny Girl Zoe; 03-28-2012 at 02:03 PM.
    Come join me on facebook

Congratulation Zoe on your one year. I hope you have many more ahead of you.

I have a few more months yet to reach my one year mark.

Kristy

Best thing I ever did was to come out as lot happier being me. If only appointment land on door mat to gender clinic and I hrt I be even happier. How your transition been.
    Come join me on facebook

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    Zoe the progress takes time be patient.
    Pinkessence Transliving Urnotalone

Psyco Roller Derby Doll. Katesback's Avatar
    It is really hard to imagine living full time without the hormones. For many of us they change how we think and see the world and without them I dont think I could have done the full time thing. Guess your stronger than some of us.

Katie