Thread: I finally figured out how to tuck.

I finally figured out how to tuck.

Finally got it. This is so comfortable. I could be like this all day, and have been all night.

I always thought it was hard and never really tried. I would like to be able to do it. Congrats
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

Hi randomperson, would it be possible to tell us how or wear to look for information on how to tuck the right way I sure would love to learn . I don't seam to be able to make things stay in place for long ? I don't think I would like the use of tape to hold things in . thank you

I actually use quite a bit of tape. I just read the art of tucking thread really. Took quite a few tries.

The tape is very comfortable I really can ride a bike like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara 5 View Post
    Hi randomperson, would it be possible to tell us how or wear to look for information on how to tuck the right way I sure would love to learn . I don't seam to be able to make things stay in place for long ? I don't think I would like the use of tape to hold things in . thank you
    There's a sticky here on tucking. http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...f-Tucking-v2.0 Done corectly its very comphy. I typically tuck 24/7. Without tape. Just tight pantys.
    Last edited by Karren H; 03-29-2012 at 07:33 AM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Tape (and quite a bit of it)?!?! Good gosh.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

yeah the tape thing sounds a little painful but may be worth trying.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

No tape for this girl. I just wear my snug panties and tuck away. Been doing it 24/7 for a few years now and it's almost uncomfortable any other way.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    There is a massive sticky to be found scrolling up. I have to admit that just about every possible take on tucking is presented there including various ways to use tape. I, personally, have never used tape, and after a bit of practice and letting my body get used to the rearrangement, tucking takes about 10 seconds!

Have fun reading that huge sticky!

tina

If your going to use tape, I recommend paper tape, get it wet in a shower and it comes right off, but otherwise will last for hours.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Been trying to learn through that the art of tucking 2.0... I am not sure if it's just my English, but I can't seem to understand it......and failed every time ..

Most of the time my panties do the tucking. Guess I'm lucky in that respect...? Haven't looked at the sticky, maybe I'll check it out at some point.

This has never been a problem for me (and I'm not that small down there). I don't use tape, just panties-- usually x2. My Vicky's Secrets control panty does a great job. I've even got a pair of Newport News jeans with built-in panties that control things almost perfectly. I'd say try different garments until you find something comfortable and can stop using tape and stuff.

Lyric

Gold Member
    Yes, once you learn the trick, it's really very easy and comfy. Personally, I just use Karen's technique to keep everything in place and it feels awesome!

Haven't found the right pair of panties that I'd trust to keep what little I have tucked away....I use tape, and have experimented with several kinds, alot of it hurts, alot of it doesn't hold, but the stuff that you'd think would never work, works the best. I could be standing in nothing but my panties and you'd never know I had male parts....

Suzanne

Classic Lingerie Lover
    No nasty tape for this lady. Just a very careful and complete tuck. Then as Karren says a snug panty holds everything in place. Comfortable enough to go for hours totally tucked.

Hugs,
    [SIZE=5]Cathy[/SIZE]

Untitled
    There is a sticky here which just about covers every aspect of tucking.
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another