View Poll Results: Do you wear pantyhose under you clothes at work?

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

64 70.33%
  • No

27 29.67%

Thread: Pantyhose

Pantyhose

Just wondered how many of you wear pantyhose under your clothes to work
    "How can you find your fortune if you can not find yourself"

Accepted by me and mine Andrea's Lynne's Avatar
    Not always, but on occasion

i wear panty hose when i can but in cold weather i wear tights under my jeans cause tights make me feel my feminine self

Sometimes I do.
    DonnaT

I couldn't vote as I am currently retired. When I did work, wearing pantyhose under my male clothing was a regular thing in cold weather. Not very often in warm weather, except when I had a desk job in the corporate HQ where they kept the AC running pretty cool all through the summer.
    Phoebe

I HATE PANTYHOSE!!!! I usually wear thihi's or nylons with a garter belt. But no pantyhose..BJ

Love to be in pantyhose
    When I worked, (now retired) I wore pantyhose everyday. They felt so great that many times I forgot I had them on. I still wear them in the cool days of fall.

happy with who I am

Pantyhose to work?

Yes,I do in the winter as I work out doors some of the time.Sometimes also in the summer when Lee demands it!

Always a lady well almost breanna1954's Avatar
    I checked yes on the poll but there was no correct answer for me. Much of the time I do wear pantyhose at work but sometimes I wear thigh hi's or knee hi's, it just depends on my mood.
    Breanna
    Breanna

Silky panties are best Sandra H's Avatar

I wear them everyday.

I wear both panties and pantyhose every day all day winter and summer, in the morning I get myself a clean pair of panties and pantyhose.

In summer I wear normal 10 or 15 den if it’s hot I will wear no panties just the pantyhose. In winter, I wear thicker 50 den opaque.
    Love Sandra xx

Rosy85
    my wife suggested I wear her tights under my trousers one winter morning - coundn't believe my luck! i felt great all day!

Smile wearing panty hose

I wear pantyhose or tights most weekend days other hen the summer when it is to hot. When it gets cold I wear tights instead or sock. Black tights look very much like socks anyway. I wear tan stockings with out socks in the fall and spring. No one notices unless you take your shoes off. It feels great to be able to get up in the morning shower and out on panties and stocking with your jeans and a top, boy or girl.
    Hugs pd

Wink

I wear pantyhose under my work clothes only if I'm going to be working outside in the fall or winter. I'll wear a heavy sweatshirt with a bra and camisole underneath also. They are too hot in the summer or if I'm inside a building. I look forward to being outdoors.

Elinor
    I voted no.
    I have wore stockings with suspenders a few times which I liked.
    I need to buy some stockings and a new suspenderbelt and have some secret girlie fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosy85
    my wife suggested I wear her tights under my trousers one winter morning - coundn't believe my luck! i felt great all day!

When i was 16 I was complaining about the cold so my Mum gave me a pair of tights to wear under my trousers for school, i kept them in my underwear drawer but noticed they did disappear aftert ime

Noe yes i wear pantyhose / tights under jeans etc at work or not

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    During the winter - yes.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I guess it depends

Sometimes I do

other times I will just wear panties or stockings too.

Susan

I wear pantyhose and panties everyday and have for years. I love the feel and usually not aware I have them on.

Wink Whenever I can

I like to wear stockings and panties to work or anywhere else, for that matter. Like Billijo, I prefer thigh-highs, with a garter belt if possible because it feels so girly.

If I'm alone in the office, I'll wear a skirt and heels, too. Right now I'm in a little black mini with black thigh highs, garter and panties and black slides.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Conservative Crossdresser Felicity's Avatar
    I voted sometimes, but it seems to have gone into the circular file.
    I rarely wear women’s attire in male mode. When I do wear pantyhose, it is support type for when I am going to be on my feet allot, or microfiber tights for warmth. Now that it’s getting cooler at night, I’ve been wearing the microfiber when I sleep as well. Since I’m putting them on, I also wear a long sleeve leotard that’s warm. One of them is a zipper-back that zips all the way up to the middle on the neck.

I have done so on one or two occasions, but I always wear ladies thongs.

If I have a doctor's or physio appointment I wear plain cotton or satin, but when I'm not expecting to undress, I wear lacey more feminine styles.

The reason for not wearing tights/pantyhose or stockings happened earlier this year. I was in a horrific car crash on the way to work -thank goodness for seat belts and air-bags. I got away with severe bruises - the car was a write-off. An ambulance took me to hospital for a thorough check-up, where the nurse showed me to a cubicle and told me to undress down to my underwear. Did I say "I don't wear any!" (My SO goes without 99% of the time) or lie on the bed in a white stretch lace phong. I plumped for the phong, it was painful enough getting my trousers past my ankles. When the nurse returned, she looked and just said "They're very pretty." I just said they were more comfortable and more supportive than boxers. True, but not the only reason for wearing them.

When it is cold enough I do quite a bit