Thread: What can I do to get a more feminine shape?

What can I do to get a more feminine shape?

Here are some pics in the first clothes I bought to actually wear.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Get a good corset. Here's one of mine. ... No makeup.. Uggg.... http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n...0New%20Corset/ password is karren

Here's my favorite... Glamour Boutique corset - GER005 - http://www.glamourboutique.com/ger005corset.aspx
    Last edited by Karren H; 03-29-2012 at 08:27 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Thanks. Are corsets painful?

I wear one almost 24/7... And they are tight and confining but not painful. Its something you have to work into. Gradually. I can cinch my waist to 27"....

It helps I have a local exotic lingerie store where I can try them on too. But I totally recommend the Glamour boutique corset...

Here's some information on tight lacing - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tightlacing

And don't buy a cheap one. You will regret it. Plan to spend at least $100. Custom made ones run 300 to 400... You can try a light weght waist clincher from walmart but they really don't do anything else than smooth you out.
    Last edited by Karren H; 03-29-2012 at 08:42 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    I have to agree with Karren, if you buy a corset, don't buy a cheap one.
    Dana Ryan

Also breast forms and a good padded panty to create the hourglass shape. Those all combined will give you a nice figure.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    Also breast forms and a good padded panty to create the hourglass shape. Those all combined will give you a nice figure.
    I agree with all of the above...being a plus sized girl, I need a little structural help. Besides these items, I've found that I can accentuate the muscle groups in my thighs and butt with weight and edurance training. I stay away from heavy arm and shoulder lifts, however. And Karren will tell you that Hockey is great for your legs too!

thank you for this information. I just received my wig last evening and wanting to move to the next step on figure. I am also a plus size model (ha) and luckily my bottom is an XL but my upper is well...I hope a corset can help slim me down as well. thank you, again, ladies.
    I am an Artist working in all Mediums including Sexy

Drop like 30lbs and do tons of leg workouts.

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie_C View Post
    Amen, sis! Cardio and working the legs and glutes help quite a bit.
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaytojillian/

Also try even body slips or shapewear. I see them on the www.maidenform.com site. or try www.spicylingerie.com

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    I agree with all of the above...being a plus sized girl, I need a little structural help. Besides these items, I've found that I can accentuate the muscle groups in my thighs and butt with weight and edurance training. I stay away from heavy arm and shoulder lifts, however. And Karren will tell you that Hockey is great for your legs too!
    As another big gal, who also has a little bit too much testerone, my only real option is to also stick with lots of cardio and endurance training as well. I just need to still resist the urge to do shoulder exercises occasionaly and work with what I was given as far acheiving a somewhat fem shape.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Random,
    Good luck to you! It's sometimes hard starting out, figuring out what goes where and why....
    I have a few suggestions that have helped me. I assume you are like a lot of us... Male physique.....!
    Looking more fem will always be a challenge, but there are great ways to create the illusion. And that's really what it's all about- illusion..... Those breast forms may feel great, but they are not real....they are an illusion. One I also happen to love, by the way.......
    - women have a softer curvier body shape than we do. So create that illusion.... Get rid of shoulder pads, stand up straight and don't slouch... Choose breast forms that are appropriate to your size and shape (hint: most guys go way too big). . .......Most guys have flat butts, too....dead giveaway, so padded panties or something like them to address that issue is important. Corsets have already been discussed, and I agree with all that's been said about them; they will create that smaller waistline from which your boobs (on top), and your behind (padded panties) can emanate.... The curves of a girl.... Also....I suggest doing a good job hiding facial hair..... Nothing is as unattractive as a gurl trying to pass, with makeup, and a plainly visable beard.... Learn how to disguise it (illusion, remember?)... Shave those legs before slipping on those sheer pantyhose.. Hair under hose is only cool in France, and only on GG's...... . Practice walking, sitting, standing in a feminine manner, and don't start with really high heels.... Most girls don't wear them anyway! Low heels will do. Dress in an age-appropriate manner.... Don't wear something most GG's your age wouldn't wear. Read, study, practice, learn..... And in a while your feminine self will wonder where that guy went........ Good luck, and have fun (that's important too). And again, these are opinions.... Of which there are many here! . Take what is good for you, and leave the rest behind for someone else........

Classic curves, for lower shaping. Breast forms for upper shaping
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

I agree, I do Cardio and 6 different exercises for the legs and Glutes at the gym. I did find a great little workout for the arms from Jillian Miichaels on YouTube that I have been doing at the gym as well. uses low weights and tones really well.
    "Every day, I learn something new about what it means to be a woman."

There are no shortcuts. Make exercise part of your routine and eat healthy food. I work out for 1.5 hours a day, 7 days a week, and don't eat meat, eggs or milk products. Is it worth it? I am happy with the results.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I just bought a measuring tape and measured myself. Prior to this I have been using my waist size as 34". That is what size jeans I wear so I thought it was accurate. I just used a guide to measuring and measured and this is what I got:

Bust: 43"
    Waist: 40"
    Hips: 40"

Much different than I thought. I did buy a size 13/14 skirt and it's too small. An X-large stretchy material dress fits great. What size should I look at when shopping?

Also I know a diet is a great idea, but I'm poor and cheap food is bad for you. As far as cardio goes, I used to be in the Army and was great at it. Since then I haven't done much of anything besides biking. I know I can't run. After a half mile I'm dying. I can use the elliptical at a high pace for a long time but don't know how effective they really are.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Fad diets and workouts r nice! For AWHILE! In the long run, they DON'T WORK for weight loss! When I got serious about dressing and a fem figure, about 5 years ago, I quit working out. This reduced my muscle tone a little, and decreased my APPETITE A LOT! I'm always real hungry about an hour after heavy excersize.

Here's what worked for me:
    1. Permanently change your diet. Do it gradually! Remember, if u lose just 1 pound a week, you're going in the rite direction. U can do it if u REALLY WANT TO!

2. If u enjoy exercize or sports, great! But, DON'T count on them to lose weight! Eventually, you'll probably get bored or old some day and stop doing them. Stretching and toning exercizes r quick and easy and a good way to keep body tone and flexibility. I do mine EVERY MORNING first thing.

3. Quick fem figure? As Karren said, U can't beat a corset and pads! However, they're NOT for everyone. And, I can only stand my tite laced corsets for 3 hours, MAX!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 03-31-2012 at 04:59 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Platinum Member
    Sophie beat me to it! A lifestyle change would be in order. Drop the calories. Exercise. It is better for your health anyway. However, do not start weight listing. Exercise to improve muscle tone. The pounds will drop. Read the back of a soda or beer can. You'd fall over equating how much exercise you must do to burn those calories. It is easier NOT eat worthless calories than burn them off.

Shapewear helps to smooth the figure. I don't wear padding on hips and butt because I do not go out very much. I also wear sheath and empire waist dresses which do not emphasize the waist. There are a lot of very frilly and sexy dresses with an 'A' line shape, and, really go well with a great pair of legs, heels and hosiery. A lot of femininity is the art of illusion. Emphasis your good features.

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie_C View Post

Wild and Wonderful West Virginia, Where Men are Men and Sheep are Scared
    I think lo carb diets are ridiculous, I try to maintain a high carb, high fiber diet. Carbs give you energy so you actually can exercise, and fiber keeps thing moving so you don't get bloated or absorb too much fat. Also shapewear is the best thing ever. It's way easier to put on and take off than a corset, and you can wear it all day.

Wild and Wonderful West Virginia, Where Men are Men and Sheep are Scared
    New thought, I was blessed with wider hips so skinniness works great for me, but if you've got meat on your bones use it. A lot of drag queens are fat, and they wear girdles, waist cinchers and corsets to create shape. You should focus more on your collection of undergarments but try to keep it comfortable, no one wants to be trapped in an itchy pinchy corset for hours. ...well maybe sometimes