Thread: Last night in Hawaii...

Banned Read only

Last night in Hawaii...

and it's girls night out with my wife. I am so incredibly lucky to have a wife like mine. For her, it's just dinner. For me, freedom I could have only dreamed of last year.

My message as always: tell your wife. It can work.

Aloha

I am glad your having fun and getting some nice sun shine. I hope you have fun.

Platinum Member
    I know it won't always work. Some people are so hide bound by prejudice and mistaken beliefs that they cannot change or accept. You are lucky.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Sounds like a wonderful night. Hope you really enjoy. I also concur with your message to tell your wife. It can work, My wife has just gone from supportive to a DADT position, wanting nothing to do with it, so I would caution that there can be setbacks at times.

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Platinum Member
    Hi Jenn, We will be waiting for pictures when you get home.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Yes, looking forward to pictures...
    Hope you didn't end up with tan lines!

Banned Read only
    Back from dinner. Drank Mai Tai's and listened to a Jack Johnson cover dude. Good times and felt rather comfortable. My wife said she thought 20% of the women made me, of the guys, likely none to one (our waiter). Confirms what I have seen all along: men are clueless and if a women notices anything giving her cause to look a second time, she will dive in and search for an answer. My wife's tease of the evening was, "darkness and distance are your friend." Bottom line is that basically, no one cares, even if they do know somehting is a miss.

Get out there and enjoy your life

Gold Member
    Sounds like a dream vacation; If my wife would only let me out of the house.
    Have fun and a great time.
    Rader

Aspiring Member Silentpartner GG SO's Avatar
    Thats lovely Jennifer - I bet you dont want to go home!

I too am lucky. My wife knew of my dressing before we were married, now we are starting to take it farther and going out with me fully dressed. Only at night so far, but what a rush for a start.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Steps View Post
    Sounds like a wonderful night. Hope you really enjoy. I also concur with your message to tell your wife. It can work, My wife has just gone from supportive to a DADT position, wanting nothing to do with it, so I would caution that there can be setbacks at times.

Babes
    Same here Baby Steps! Exact same story..

Glad you are enjoying Hawaii Jennifer.
    Sara