Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking better as a girl than as a guy

:confuse:

Departed
    Methinks something's not quite right. That picture of Yuka is a picture of a GG. The hands, the face, the hairstyle. If Yuka wants to look like a man why the long hair with a female cut? Also whenever a TG comes here and complains about looking more girl than guy I find that very strange. The vast majority of us would love to be able to pass as a woman. Then Asians are more conservative? Not from all I've read.

If I'm wrong, I apologize but my nose tells me I'm not.

Hmmm.......Julie may be on to something here. The "Day to Night" photos are the same. If I were Yuka's SO, I would not be acting so surprised that she's crossdressing, since it's normal for people who really look like women to dress like women.

Can you just hear this exchange?
    Yuka: Honey, I'm a crossdresser.
    Yuka's SO: Oh, my! You're kidding! But I thought you were so MANLY!
    Yuka: Sorry to surprise you like this.
    Yuka's SO: I just can't believe you want to look like a girl!
    Yuka: But honey, I already look like a girl. Didn't you read my post? I'm a "butt-ugly guy"

Yeah, right. Butt ugly. You know what? Fat plumbers with hair on their backs are "Butt ugly". We should all be as butt ugly as you. Sorry. I don't mean to be mean. But reading these posts from you, Yuka, makes me feel like I'm in the presence of a used car salesman. If that's really your picture, no one with any sense is going to be all that shocked at finding out about your "feminine side".

hmm...

I am still in quite confusion if this is really YOU!!. If it is you are really Welcome here! I have heard in Japan, that she is quite famous TS, and the link of her main page is http://my.peps.jp/tsubakiayana. There are photos of her, and it seems the photos in this forum are very identical. I found that her name is tsu ba ki ayana. am I correct?
    Last edited by shea; 11-05-2005 at 04:15 PM.
    Eventually in thesedays, boys to do get more harder and dirty jobs, while girls do get more easier and clean jobs.....

social babe

been there

Hi Yuka,

In the past I've had a similar problem , from about age 13 to 39 I have been mistaken for a girl many times.
    I was very skinny and fitted into size 12 (junior) clothing , I had longhair and some people got a suprise when they heard my voice.
    I loved the experience of someone in a shop asking if the lady requires any assistance etc.

At 45 I have put on weight , have very short hair and require a wig and a good make-up job to pass in public which has worked OK (so-far).

When I'm not dressed I have a bottom that sticks out like a young gymnist , a big girly mouth , girly lips and the skinniest wrists ever.
    In general I look like a freak to myself and hate it , I liked the old look better when I had long hair but its got too thin to go back to that.
    Most Women are repelled by me and its miricle that I eventually married , I often wonder what my life would be had I been born female rather than a male that looks like a f^&*$ed up scientific experiment
    [SIZE=3]Merinda[/SIZE]

Angry

Yep. Same chick. Look at the link that Lady Corree has in her last post. Famous Japanese transexual? I can't read the Japanese alphabet, but it's obvious that the lady there is not really so secretive about her gender problems. Thanks for taking everyone here for a ride, Yuka. You know, all we really want here is a fair shake, without all the bull hockey we have to put up with in the real world. Laugh if you want to. I'm sure you feel like you scored some points at the expense of those freaky crossdressers, but we really don't need crap from you. We get it enough in our daily lives. Most of us here can honestly say that we didn't go out of our way to become like this, but this is the hand we are dealt, and we deal with it as best we can. This forum is one of the things in our lives that makes who we are and what we are more tolerable. So thank you very little for your little prank. Next time save it.

:mad:

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I'm not so sure the link shows a girl with a spot on her nose, in Yukas avatar there is no spot - photo editing or not?

I'm confused !
    Last edited by Rachel Morley; 11-05-2005 at 06:49 PM.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

social babe
    Yuka needs to reply to this ASAP to clear this matter up

one way or the other
    [SIZE=3]Merinda[/SIZE]

Here are the links to the original pix -
    http://www.peps.jp/u/a_detail.php?id...=54009&rows=30
    http://www.peps.jp/u/a_detail.php?id...=47673&rows=60
    http://www.peps.jp/u/a_detail.php?id...=43379&rows=60

Yuka, we are confused here, could you reply and help us out here? Thanks
    DanaJ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    Yuka, you've got a some explaining to do. Your avatar photo matches #99 on the site Lady Coree mentioned.

Your "Morning to Night" photos you posted here match photos 34, 37, 49, 65 and 69 on the same site.
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

Departed
    Another problem, if you look at the photos posted you will see real fingernails (they're thin, not thick like acrylics) so if Yuka is so upset about not being able to pass as a man why does 'he' grow long fingernails?

I checked the IP and it's Asian so that checks out but the pictures say this person lives full time as a woman so that makes the story BS.

This isn't the first time this has happened.

I say fraud.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=17182

And there's more info there on our Ms Yuka!!!
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Yes. I saw that this morning. All those pics are on the website that Lady Coree referred us too as well. Little fraud. Go rot!

Nice work ladies. Of course we all know what happens next....

looking better as a girl

Yuka:
    That is a good thing, just like when you look younger than your age. Enjoy it!

Gennee
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

<----- sucker.

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Departed
    I'm going to leave this here but close the thread. 'Yuka' had his fun but what he missed is what a great and loving group we have here. Too bad. His loss.