Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How Did You Start

North Eastern Nevada - The Land of Sage Brush
    Quote Originally Posted by Shy Girl View Post
    I'm a middle child and everyone knows middle kids are always CDer lol. Really the ealiest memory was when I was about eight and my mothers clothes. Janelle
    That's interesting, I'm the oldest of 4, and highly suspect the youngest of being the same way too.

I was 11 when left home while mom and dad went to their friday nite card club. With no brothers or sisters, I was "Home Alone" and left to my own devices. I invaded moms panty drawer for a pair of her nylon panties. So soft and smooth. Then a bra hooked in the back still it was big but OK. Looking, no admiring myself in the full length mirror, Wow this is cool being a girl. Then a full slip and one mom's dresses and I felt like I was on my to girl heaven. I started looking at my girl classmates more for what they were wearing than the girl herself. I must have been fun dressing as a teenage girl. As it was I had 4-5 hours twice a week to dress up girly. It was a lot of fun having time to feel what it feels like to look like a girl. Now 40+ years later I dress as a casual woman everyday, 98% of my wardrobe is womens clothing, I wear a bra, panty, a cami and nylon stockings everyday.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76795368@N07/

International Men Can Wear A Dress Too Day, Tuesday, May 15 2012

I actually remember about age 10-11 I would babysit for friends of parents, a couple of them were single females, and so I would check out the girdles and stuff while I knew they were out and kids were asleep. Then I also had the curiosity seeing the pantyhose in the bathroom hanging to dry. I would put them on and wear them in the shower, and also I became very curious about how the bras would feel that laid on bathroom floor, or were in clothes hamper. Sadly I admit they were my moms, Sad I know. But later on after sister found out she would let me borrow her stuff or she would give me stuff, and she was very encouraging.

Aspiring Member
    As a kid of 4 or 5 my mom always find me feeling the panties and bras in the store when shopping one day saw my older sister in her bra and panties I was 7 something in my head said I want to wear them so I borrowed my sister bra and panties without her knowing would wear them quite often I was hooked mom found me wearing them about 2 weeks later she was not real mad she just made me take them off But a couple months later she found me wearing them again she asked me why I was wearing them again I said I like the way they feel She then said I should have know bythe way you always rub and feel them in the store.She then said if I wanted to wear panties and a bra I would have to buy my own So off to the store we went and now at 48 I still wear a bra and panties every day.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    It really was not much of a start with me. During my first few years of life, I saw my mother's clothes, liked them better than my clothes and then that was it for life.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Started by clomping around in Mom's shoes as a toddler. Curiosity through my teens with occasional forays into Mom's closet. Dressed fully for the first time about a year and a half ago, at age 38.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I can only guess as to the real reason I started dressing. I vividly remember watching my Mother getting dressed for work in the morning. Always in the same order. Bath, she didn't want to mess up her perfectly styled hair. Then it was panties, bra and girdle. Then she would sit at her make-up table and really put on a show, slowly rolling nylons up each leg and checking the straightness of the seams. After carefully connecting the garters and stepping into heels, she would sit cross-legged and apply her make-up. She always slipped into her dress at the last minute after parading around beautifully made-up in lingerie while she finished her coffee. Oh, that elegant 50's style. Thanks, Mom.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Not a thing until I was 55 and as a bit of a goof was standing in front of my wife partially dressed en femme. Just as suddenly we were looking for a dress for me, gave me a name, separate e-mail address, signed up here, and started to try to understand 55 years of living in two genders without understanding it at the time.

It took 48 hours to go from a cis-man to the realization that there was, and had always been lurking, a strong feminine part of my personality. It felt like popping the clutch and spinning a car to face the other direction!

Aspiring Member
    I started late in life, but a thread above awakened a memory of a joke present of red silk panties. My reaction at the time was total disgust but you know deep mdown, I so wanted to try them on - it did not happen, but obviously it stands out in my mind as my bra and girdle surrounds me.
    Last edited by diannecourtney; 03-31-2012 at 11:11 AM. Reason: Its always spelling

cannot remember NOT liking femm stuff ever ....

The earilest I can remember is about 10. I just always liked the way they felt and felt right when I began to wear them. Like Adina said not an addiction at all. It is me through and through.
    Sara

Banned Read only
    I cannot remember the exact age, but, I was a single digit midget. I use to try on my mother's nylon slips she hung in the only bathroom to dry. I loved the feel of them. Later, it was only natural to progress to her other garments.

I remember being 3 and playing with moms lipstick. A few things like that until high school I started actually getting clothing and that was enough. I wasn't fully dressed just enjoyed the feel of something different. My parents found my stash and sent me to a shrink. So for the sake of easy living I let it go and it didn't resurface until a few years ago and now I'm honing the craft of passing. And of course having a blast in the mean time.

It started me with really enjoying how a bikini bottom felt and making due belt for a top because I could not the top that went with the bottoms and also my brother yelling for mom when he saw what I was doing.
    Thats all I remember of the event I think it happened around the age of 5.
    And that bikini bottom felt awesome!
    Kelly

You ARE Loved.
    You BELONG in this World.

It was the interest in my Mom's clothes. I wasn't lucky enough to have a sister.

Kristy

having younger sisters was a blessing. grabbed her panties and liked the feeling. after that tried on one piece swimsuit. continued borrowing her stuff every once in a while it was heaven. now being in my own home have my own panties and bras that I wear every chance I get.

I just had to try on my older sister's new pink party dress and girdle and stockings on at around age 8. I have no idea why.

I was between eight and ten years old. I don't quite remember exactly which year it was, but I was fascinated by girly things and had been scheming a way to try on some of my sister's clothes. I spun a yarn about how I thought it would be fun to dress as each other for Halloween, but first wen needed to see if I could fit into her stuff. She was only a year and a half younger than me so she enthusiastically went with it. Plus, her stuff fit me almost perfectly (I was slightly runty in those days). Before I knew it, I was wearing a dress, tights, and a pair of her shoes. My little brain was flooded with endorphins and I knew that this was something I liked very much.

From that point on, it was lots of sneaking around until I was in my early twenties.

I was brought out of the delivery room in a pink blanket...really...too many boys born that day. I remember having my own purse as a toddler (one of those "snap-shot" memories) and being told by mom one day that I didn't need to bring my purse when we were leaving to go somewhere. There are pics of me with my purse while wearing mom's long gloves. I wore mom's clothes and played dress up with my sister every single chance I had and it just seemed right and always has!

Age 30. Found out my girlfriend liked me as a girl when we played together in a kinky way. Have always been kinda fem since I never had a positive male role model growing up. Never thought of dressing as a girl but the girls I'm in love with love it. So ill continue for them, and a little for me.

I got caught by my folks playing with lipstick at a real young age and everyone one said hmmm... then made a bunch of excuses amongst themselves and swept it under the carpet. Then I had a girlfriend in grade 9, I was at her house one morning, her and her friend thought it would be a good idea to dress me up as a girl. I said well I don't know... but you never saw anybody move so fast to sit down on the stool and let them go at me. That was quite the rush!

I recall occasionally putting on a bra if I found it in the hamper when I was growing up. While I liked how it felt, I never considered ever getting my own. Fast forward about 25 years or so and it had never crossed my mind at all during that time. About three years ago--and I still have no idea what possessed me to do it--I bought one for myself. Since then my wardrobe has been growing, albeit slowly.

Started at around age 6, went in to take my bath, and remember my big sisters slip hanging on the back on the door, nothing special, just a plain white full slip. I locked the bathroom door, and undressed while filling up the tub, That darn slip just kept hanging there, but some how I knew that slip wanted me to put it on, so what is a kid to do, I did. After that nightly I would eagerly head off to the bath, lock the door, and rip into the hamper to see what treasures I could find. being known to read a lot, and always taking a book in to the bathroom with me, I could get away with a long time of play, before anyone would start to holler about how long I had been in there. By the time I was old enough to get to stay home alone, I used any excuse I could not to go places, like shopping, or visiting friends of the family that didn't have kids my age. At around twelve, my sister got married and took all of her lovely things and left the state, and after that I had to make do with mom's clothes, which where not as nice as a teenage sister, but still got me through the rest of my childhood.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I started with a nighty my mom and dad were getting a devorce and my mom was throwing out a bunch of stuff I saw it in the plastic bag and was home alone and tried it on. I just love how it felt. So I took a few thing and hid them. I still to this day wonder why I got in my head to try that stuff on but am glade I did

I tried on my mom's bra and girdle that were hanging in the laundry room at around 12 years of age. She regularly hung many there which is where my shower was. How could I not be curious? Lacy white bras and girdles!