Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: pants or skirt?

pants or skirt?

Hello Ladies,
    This question is whether you feel more like a woman with a skirt or pants? Yes, I understand the rationale; but the pants hopefully help enjoy the feel of panties-pantyhose/stockings as a woman. Then the skirt hopefully helps enhance the freedom of a woman in panties - and possible pantyhose/stockings to which the feeling is more open! No doubt, your decision and opinion? Thank You, Love Crystal.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Although I do wear pants as a lady (Yes, Karren I do wear jeans!), I much prefer to wear skirts!! I wear skirts almost every day, even though I go out enfemme in a different manner than most CD's. I go out dressed totally enfemme, but wearing no makeup and no wig!! The reason I go out that way is because my late wife always did my makeup and fixed my wig. I lost her to cancer 7 years ago and decided to just keep going out but without those things. Occasionally get some looks, but have never had any problems!! As long as you are decently covered most people don't care!

I love the feelings of skirts on my usually bare legs, or even with stockings or pantyhose!! To me that is really being feminine!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Pants for me bout 1 in 20 gg here wear skirts. Jeans are by far the best way to blend!
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

Skirt and heels for me.

But I can feel hot in jeans and heels when necessary.

Kristy

I have a few skirts that I could wear, but I also have about a dozen pair of ladies pull on elastic waist pants that I feel very comfortable in.
    so I"ll say pans for now.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76795368@N07/

International Men Can Wear A Dress Too Day, Tuesday, May 15 2012

I love to wear skirts and dresses most of the time but I have four pairs of jeans that I wear out too! The best thing about wearing jeans is that you can blend in and no one really says anything about the jeans your wearing even if they know their women's.

I'm about equally balanced between slacks/jeans and skirts in quantity.
    As for how I feel, I feel more feminine in a skirt or dress, but that does not mean that I don't feel feminine in pants. Even jeans are sexy with the right top and shoes.
    When I go out I mostly wear slacks/jeans as that's the "norm" for women around here these days. If I'm going to one of my meetings with the other girls then I love dressing up a bit more in a nice skirt and blouse or a cute dress.
    I particularly enjoy our Christmas party when everyone dresses to the nines. Gowns and party dresses abound and that is of course the ultimate in femininity.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Pants or Skirt, ummm. Yes! Shorts and Capri's too. Also a nice dress from time to time, it's all femme, it's all good!

Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Dresses for me -- I can wear pants as a guy.

I usually love to wear skirts, or dresses, but I recently tried on a pair of stretchy capri's, and it felt down-right sassy!
    *StacyP*

I prefer jeans but also like to wear a skirt now and again. each has their own purpose.

Aspiring Member
    I can wear pants/slacks any day of the week while in drab, so give me a nice skirt or cute dress any day to make me feel special.

If I am out as Nikki I prefer wearing a dress or skirt. It feels much more feminine and different. There are times though when I will wear pants or jeans with a nice top for a semi androgenous look.
    At home I will wear either a skirt or knit pull ons depending on the weather or my mood. Honestly a skirt when it is cold is not a pleasant experience and I can understand why women prefer wearing pants in the winter.

Capri pants YES, jeans NO. I wear shorts a great deal of the time.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I wear skirts, very few dresses, slacks, shorts, Capri's and, yes, jeans on occasion. I feel the same in all of them, terrific. The sensual sensations do not come into play when I dress. I dress for the venue, time of day and my personal desires.

I'm almost exclusively a skirt/dress sort of girl, but have had to deal with the reality of blending in. I hate it but I've really had to dress down to meet that expectation. I have one pair of really girly jeans (that is the ones I won't wear when not enfemmode) and just picked up a pair of pinstriped slacks.

I'm hoping that as the weather warms up that more of the girl crowd will be wearing skirts.....

Renne.....

Gold Member
    Since the deal with the wife is no dressing out of the house, I wear fem jeans outside all the time.
    Well at least 90% of the time. with panties and a neutral top, It is my way of dressing out of the
    closet. When I return home, off go the jeans and on goes a skirt or dress.
    Rader

Both, for me. It used to be dresses and skirts only, but now I love a nice pair of jeans or dress slacks. I'm really trying to diversify my wardrobe.

There is no doubt that wearing a skirt or dress makes me feel more "feminine"! Pants with heels is OK also.
    Hugs, Carole

All depends on where ya going ,, If ya want to be a real lady ?
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

I love it all! Isn't absolute freedom of choice such an empowering thing?!!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

If I'm going shoping or to the doctor I prefer to wear a dress or skirt! Otherwise you will find me in my Chic jeans! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I'm mostly a skirt/deress kind of girl, but I do have a few pants, and jeans. Jeans really show off the honky tonk ba-donky-donk,,,, Or haow ever that twang twang song goes.....

not quite silver yet Emma Leigh's Avatar
    Skirts, and the occasional dress, I as others have said I wear pants en-drab

Banned Read only
    No pants! No skirts! Just pretty dresses!