Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: pants or skirt?

While I will wear my girl jeans, and I do feel very comfortable in them, I really prefer and feel more feminine in my skirts. Personal preference I guess...Jeans or pants lessen my feelings of feminity. veronnie2

I love my cut off denim skirt but I also adore leggings and lately I've been getting a couple of bare shoulder long dresses that I love
    So, I guess I can't decide lol

margo

Depends on where I am, or what I'm doing! If I'm in school, or out on personal business, I'm in a dress or a skirt/top, and my favorite pair of high heels. In school, it's usually a dress, and a light jacket over it.

At work? Jeans and flats all the way. It's just easier at work, not having to worry about getting stuff on my dress, or getting my skirt caught on something (which has happened more than once!).

Either way, I feel very, very feminine.

I wear pants every day so if I want to feel feminine its always a skirt with pantyhose.
    Hugs and Kisses,

Vanessa Jane

I absolutely love to wear skirts and do so most of the time, but a pair of sexy heels peaking out of the hem of a pair of well tailored pants is pretty damn sexy, too. I hate to tuck which is necessary when wearing form fitting pants, but it's definitely a great, feminine look for you girls willing to go through that torture. I do enjoy wearing lined side or back zip pants, I guess because they are so different from men's pants. To avoid the dreaded bulge, I generally wear a tunic with pants to cover it up.

It has got to be skirts for me. I know it is easier to blend when out if I am wearing pants, but give me a skirt anytime and I feel much more feminine.

Julie

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    St as feeI feel st as feminine in either a skirt,dress or pants. It Is all about wearing all of The underwear and having the softer fabrics of women's clothes swirling around my totally smooth body that makes me feel whole.
    Just and older girl trying to experience all that life can bring.
    "Life is not a dress rehearsal"

Let's see..... I can wear pants just as I do as a guy.... OR I can wear a skirt or a dress which is WAY more comfortable! SKIRTS !!!!!

Diane

I like to wear skirts when at home and jeans when I go out
    WHEN IN STRESS WEAR A DRESS
    BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF IT ALL YOU GOT

Skirts alll the time for me.

dress and skirt .. i love the feeling when a wind blow on my legs with hose

Platinum Member
    oddly enough, for me it really doesn't matter. I mean, I do enjoy wearing a skirt or dress now and then, and feel very feminine when doing so, but I don't think its the clothes alone that allow me to "feel like a woman". Really, once I've gotten my make-up and wig on, I feel feminine, whether I'm wearing shorts, jeans, slacks or a skirt.

For me, there is no debate here. I would prefer a skirt to pants every time. When I dress, I do so because I want to wear dresses and skirts. I can spend all the male time I want to in a pair of pants.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I could never fully choose. I love to show some leg in a skirt but I also love the way women's pants fit so tight. It's fun to be a girl no matter what you wear

Skirts! They're just so cute.
    Scouts Out

Although I enjoy wearing a skirt or a dress, other than the couple of times I have been out at Halloween or the once with my wife, I prefer to wear a really nice pair of figure hugging jeans. I am a bit of a perfectionist and I believe that with the right padding and a tight tuck, I would be more likely to pass when out and about without any maleness showing, if there was any doubt in anybody’s mind. Plus, I just like how they feel.

When I am in otherwise drab attire I wear denim skirts instead of shorts. I don't like having my boy bits squeezed in the crotch by the pants wedge, and the air coming up underneath feels mighty good when it is hot. Sometime I do like to wear dresses.

John
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Skirts and/or dresses by far. Hands-down. No questions, no doubt!

Pants and heels for me. I also like long skirts. Very few dresses. I dress very conservatively.

Personally I like both. I love the feel of wearing skirts. Just makes me feel so much more girly. But I like my jeans too. I think they give my legs a more curvy look

I wear pants quite a lot although I like flared skirts.
    As they are not necessarily the fashion and shorts are more in, it is the shorts and jeans bit at the moment.
    Wait for the next fashion change, then we'll see.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Definitely skirts. They feel right.

Well if I had my way I would be wearing skirts and dresses. They make me feel the most feminine. I've started wearing women's slacks in public with a blouse or tunic. They feel a little bit more feminine than men's pants. I do wear my caftans/dresses around outside of our condominium. They can't look too feminine or my wife wouldn't let me wear them outside.

Just a couple of factors I look at, outside temp, what am I going to be doing wallmart or a function. I like skirts, dresses, and gasp jeans.
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

A skirt makes me fell sexy but pants/jeans I can wear everyday and feel like a women.
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!