Thread: My girlfriend understands

Smile My girlfriend understands

I had been going out with my girlfriend for six months before I told her that I loved wearing lingerie.She didn't believe me so I decided to show her then and there and when I came back,all she told me was that I looked beautiful and sexy.I have previously dated and lived with many women and never thought I would tell any of them about my crossdressing but I felt different about this one.Since then she has bought me many pairs of panties and lingerie outfits and loves making love in them.I am so glad I have met this understanding woman that I had to tell you in my very first post xoxo

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    Welcome to the forum , please go slow with your girlfriend as there have been so many pink fog induced relationship failure reported on this site.
    Just and older girl trying to experience all that life can bring.
    "Life is not a dress rehearsal"

That is great girl! Acceptance is a nice thing to have! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

You were honest with her, so that helps her to accept it.

Good Job being honest with her, Mate. Stay true to your Lady and be sure to say Thank You for all the things she bought for you. Talk to her a lot, her acceptance and continued support is crucial.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76795368@N07/

International Men Can Wear A Dress Too Day, Tuesday, May 15 2012

you are really lucky!

Muzzy, that is great. So pleased you have been open and honest with her, and I hope you can have the samesort of loving relationship my wife and I enjoy - dressed or not.

You are very lucky to find someone that accepts you. Thats kind of the same way I told my GF and we have been togeather for 10 years.

Banned Read only
    I hope it works out long term for you. If you're just into lingerie and panties, and, leave it in the bedroom, then there is a good chance it will work. My wife use to buy me lingerie (nighties and stockings), but, did a 180 when we both realized there was more to my desires than just lingerie.