Thread: Some thing else to think about.

Some thing else to think about.

Those of you who are out to next of kin. Have you discussed how you want to look, at your visitation or viewing when the time comes an will they fullfill your wishes?

I'm out to my wife and adult daughter, but the rest of the family anf friends would be freaked out. I would not want those two to be ostracized because of my situation.
    Oh, how I wish....

My wife knows and is very supportive, but I'm being cremated with no viewing so it really doesn't matter.
    I'm not big on all the funeral stuff...it's not for the dead, it's for the living. I told her to save the money and take a great vacation somewhere.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I've told the wife I want to be buried in a nice business suit, she said that would be ok, I said ,I mean a skirt suit with all silk underwear and my white silk blouse and my 4 inch heels with stockings

Well she went BALLISTIC ,THEN DIDN'T SPEAK TO ME FOR THE REST OF THE NIGHT.
    The following day she said you were joking I said NO that was another quite evening
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Hugs J-JAY

Never underestimate the power of brains and a push up bra.

Never complain about growing old, far too many people have been denied that privilege".

Banned Read only
    I'm in a DADT relationship with my wife. In life I try to do nothing that would upset her. I don't intend to start when I'm dead. Besides I'm headed to a veterans cemetery. After cremation the eight GI's surrounding me may not talk to me. DADT you know!

Gold Member
    That would be an interesting effort for the mortician Scarlet. Probably might want a penny or two more.

My wife probably wouldn't care. But a funeral isn't a great place to shock people in my opinion. So my wife can let a dead Sue lie (and that isn't calling myself a dog, although......).

I haven't picked out the dress yet, but I don't suspect much of a problem. We've discussed it and she is supportive.

Dee

I have thought about this for years. My ashes hopefully will go in the lake at the cottage. Some people may want to do ' the shipping news' good thing i saw it after my mother passed. would have happily dealt her the same cards.
    regent,

I could careless if my wife buried me in a Sears Sucker Suit. It might be payback for always wearing dresses and shaving etc every chance I get while I was alive... It could be the Matlock look.

I just figured I would just look dead, so what I'm wearing is not all that important.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

It makes little difference what happens after i die. I dress as i wish while i am still alive to enjoy it.

I expect to be somewhere in the pacific ocean 4000 miles away from anywhere.
    The fish out there won't care how I am dressed.
    Have you ever flown in an A380?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Personally..... I don't care how I look. After all.... I'm dead!! So they can dress me up to look like a friggin clown for all I care.... If that helps ease the pain of my passing... Fine.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Yep. I am not to be view. I don't want anyone remembering me with that wierd wax look. I don't do funeral viewing because if that. I hate it. The last image of a person all waxy and plastic looking. Gives me the heebie jeebies.
    I am to be flown to India ASAP and burned with my ashes floating in the river Ganges. The platform is to made of sandlewoid only.
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

I have a hard enough time with life, so I'm not going to worry about death much. ...recently saw some people getting buried in Ghana, they make these really elaborate coffins, all decorated, some look like cars, some animals....modern looking, all glossy paint and bright colors... they parade through the villiage to the grave and instead of carefully placing the coffin in the ground, the locals kick and bash the coffin to make it fit in to the hole in the ground, even breaking off parts of the coffin. Really odd way to respect the dead from my north american cultural view point. ...so maybe I'll just forget about clothing and get a theme coffin made...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTGSo...endscreen&NR=1
    Last edited by Chickhe; 04-03-2012 at 10:00 AM.
    Chickie

I was thinking that no doubt the mortician could give me a much better makeover than I've ever been able to give myself. Nobody would ever have seen me looking so good. Doesn't seem like a bad idea for one last hurrah.

I have not chosen one but a skirt would be nice, I won't have anywhere to change and nothing to change into so. I may even want a t-shirt and a sport jacket. just in case it is kind of chilly. I hope this isn't too morbid, my idea of after dead probably different than everyone else. maybe some deck shoes No socks but please put a pair of panty hose in my size in one of the pockets in case the weather changes. The cemetery can be cold you know. People don't care what I am wearing since I won't either except that if I ask I should be respected enough as to wear what I want not what some one else wants.

Tess
    [COLOR="blue"]Contessa Marie D

I'm TG. A fem-male so I look male sometimes.

Dressing is necessary, the type of clothes you wear not so much.

This above all to thy own self be true!

I wonder if my wife would compromise, put me in my blue guy suit with my favorite black pumps.
    All seriousness these are good questions and i have discussed it with her but i will leave the way i came as a guy.
    But there are other issues many of us for sake of security and privacy have told very few people.
    I am on the fence if i want her to share it with some of my loved ones that did not know. Many good questions and we will have to discuss more about this.
    Megan Martin

" some guys play golf, I play girl"

Silver Member
    Well we hear these threads every once in a while.

For goodness sake guys, you will be DEAD. You are not gonna give one sweet flying patootie what you will be wearing. Your family, on the other hand, will care, and they will dress you however they please. End of story.

S

i wanna be burried naked

i actually dont even wanna be burried. no one is gonna go visit my grave years after im gone any ways. i think id rather be creamated and skattered somewhere. even cast to a strong wind. no use wasting space with my dead corpse. im not gonna be using it any ways. besides id rather not have my body reanimate in case of a zombie uprising.

Since most people only will know my male side I guess thats the way I'll be buried. My wife is dead, I don't see me marrying again, and in the near future my kids will know. For their sake drab it is, although if by the time my time comes if they wouldn't mind neither would I.
    However if any of my CD or TG friends can come to the wake by all means dress for the event. Of course all would be welcome.

Platinum Member
    Do any of you remember the Bass-0-matic commercial from Saturday Night Live? I don't want a burial, I want to be blended up in one of those and used to fertilize a garden patch! So, viewing isn't going to be an issue!