Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should I be ticked off or not?

Should I be ticked off or not?

My GF has recently taken to "borrowing" my clothing etc.
    I am a bit "put off" by this,she asks me sometimes which is ok,but if I say no she is a bit cranky.
    What to do?
    I know having a gf that is cool with my dressing is great,but,....
    There is nothing wrong with crossdressing but there is a great deal wrong with society.

I would take it as a compliment to your sense of style.
    Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right.

I agree with Chiana, it's a fabulous compliment.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Chiana is right, it is a compliment. Certainly not something to be "ticked" off about! Be glad you have a girlfriend who accepts your crossdressing!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

My SO does that to ,, I dont care but sometimes its like they act like you cant wear it so Ill wear it for ya ,,,Thats the vibe I get ,, Yea I would wear it if ya didn't want to throw a friggen fit all the dam time .
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

I think it's a compliment too. And I think it's a small price to pay for having someone in your life that is cool with you crossdressing. And if she can borrow your clothes then you should be able to borrow hers.
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom" Anais Nin.

Live, Laugh, and Love Yourself!

Wow! If we all could be so lucky! It is a great compliment! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Not only is it a compliment, but it is also affirmation of her acceptance of your fem side.

I agree with the others> compliment. She must like your taste in clothes.

Yes - it's a compliment to you.

Now, have you considered returning the favor? Does she have anything in HER closet that you would like to try out?

Quote Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
    I would take it as a compliment to your sense of style.
    I would agree and feel honored by that.

Kristy

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    It is a compliment for sure, but isn't it just the case that that garment was the perfect one you were planning to wear, and she just looks so damn good in it you want to hug her, but spill a soda on it at the same time so you can wear it while she is out?

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Shoes glorious shoes rachellegsep's Avatar
    Ask to borrow some of her clothes sometime ?
    In search of muliebrity

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

mine borrows anything that suits her, we share a lot of nightwear too . we are the same dress size and do most our clothes shopping together and we've even got bitchy about who owns what when we get home lol. that said she isnt that that keen on me borrowing some of her clothes .
    the main drawback is that she tends to stretch the boob area of my clothes .
    finaly trying to mind this poor body that ive been thrashing for years .

Standard, garden-variety boundaries differ among families/culture. For example in my family, when a relative called long distance (this was pre cell phones), the entire family would get on all the extra lines. In some families this would have been considered the epitome of rudeness.

In some families sisters have an open invitation to share each other's clothes, while in others this is a huge no-no. Some couples don't mind if their partners taste the food on their plates while others think it is disgusting to share a plate.

This is a long story to say that, not unlike any other couple who learns to live together, you and she have different boundaries when it comes to personal property or personal space. You owe it to yourself and to her to talk about this, and engage in the art of negotiation in order to come up with a new set of rules that you both feel comfortable with. If you don't say anything you might begin to harbor resentments that will grow and this will not do your relationship any favors.
    Reine

Like others, I'd consider it a compliment. What's mine is hers, just as I am hers. I'd never tell her no.
    Funny, how we read all the time about us borrowing a mother's or sister's clothes when we were growing up as wrong as all the sneaking might have been. (I honestly never did) but now we have a CD upset that their clothes is being borrowed. Times are sure changing. LOL

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shy Girl View Post
    I think it's a compliment too. And I think it's a small price to pay for having someone in your life that is cool with you crossdressing. And if she can borrow your clothes then you should be able to borrow hers.
    Ditto; ask to borrow some of her clothes, have a swap party. LOL
    Rader

Sounds like a good excuse to buy more clothes, honestly my wife treats my clothes like they are radioactive. I would be happy to loan her things but our sizes are very different.

My wife does this fairly often, She will go in my closet and grab a dress, usually one of my favorites, The only problem is she doesn't really borrow them, Borrowing means that you will eventually get the item back. Once she has greabbed it, I never get it back.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I would be honored. It means she treats you and your taste in clothing with great respect.

I find it to very flattering when my wife wears my feminine clothes. My tastes tend to be on the sexy side so when she wears them it can be very attractive. Besides I think she does it to tease me which can be fun.

Take it as a compliment!!! Enjoy the wonderful feeling of sharing your things with your GF.
    Sara

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    I agree with others in taking it as a compliment. Although I do sympathize with your plight in that my wife does the same things with my outfits, especailly my good and favorite ones. On the lighter side a few of my skirts and pants are too big for her.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Were all different with our boundaries as some of the members have said but if shes only using your clothes and everything else in your relationship is cool then I would let this slide. I wouldn't complain about a thing, kinda like going to a banquet and finding that theres one dish you don't like. Just leave it alone and move on say nothing....

I agree with all the rest , take it as a complement and the willing nest to share plus the acceptance of what you like to wear, but (always that but) i can understand how you feel as beleave it or not i still get an odd feeling when on the rare occasion my wife wants to borrow something of mine yet she is completely willing to let me borrow anything of hers , we seam to be over protective of are personal things sometimes when we should be looking at it in a another light.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne