So I'm a muscular crossdresser, which isn't a very good combination. I'm 5'8" weigh about 200 lbs wear a size 46 men's suit jacket and have a 29 inch waist and compete in powerlifting with the USAPL. That's great as a guy, but I am really self consious about my build when it comes to going out dressed. So yesterday I made a discovery that really boosted my self esteem. I had just gotten my first pair of padded panties, I put them on with a black knit pencil skirt that I hadn't tried before (my wife's she supports my dressing and let's me borrow her clothes to suppliment my wardrobe) with the padded panties my normally masculine butt looked curvy, and my big legs that normally throw off my look whenever I wear leggings or skinny jeans blended right into the curvy butt I was thrilled, for the first time my lower body looked feminine!

Second discovery was that she has a black short jacket with no shoulder pads. I put that on with the skirt, a black tank top under it, and red heels, and it worked! My shoulders just made me look like a girl wearing a jacket with shoulder pads, and the slimming effect of the black sleeves made my arms look a lot smaller and more feminine. My wife was home and helped with the outfit and agreed that this is the closest to a physique that could pass for a female that I've gottten. So it was a huge success! I think ill do the look again and go out on good Friday sincee I've got the day off ill take and post pics then.

So my question is to all the other girls out there with muscluar builds that make it hard to achieve a good femme look what are your favorite tricks outfits/tricks to downplay things like arms, wide back, shoulders, and big legs?