Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I think I may be in trouble...

Trying to find balance wishing2bali's Avatar

I think I may be in trouble...

Well I wandered into my local grocery store last night to do my shopping for the week, just like any other time. As I was finishing up I headed towards the magazine racks to see if any new reading material was on sale. After a moment I found a car magazine that I frequently read that I did not have yet, so I picked it up to start thumbing through it. As I was checking out the car on the front cover, I stopped to focus my attention on the random model posing with the car. Normally I just look past them, as my philosophy is, if I wanted to look at half naked women, I'd pick up an adult mag. Anyways, as most models are she was quite attractive, but I almost immediatly looked past her appearance, and started checking out her attire. I noticed her heels, and thought they were sooooo cute. That's when it dawned on me that I may be in trouble. That I was more interested in her shoes, rather than an attractive woman in very revealing clothing has got me wondering how this will all pan out in the end...I thought it was rather amusing, as did my sister, and a girlfriend of mine, but now I'm actually starting to worry.

I wouldn't worry too much. I started doing that years ago. Of course I still look their appearance but it's more about the attire, makeup and jewlery. Always looking for something that I like and would love to get. The thing is that my wife always knows that this is the reason I'm looking also!

Have you considered that you might be a crossdresser?
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 04-02-2012 at 09:24 AM. Reason: Will you STOP quoting whole posts!!!

Don't worry, I'm the same way. That doesn't mean much, I have two sons and have been happily married for almost 37 years.

LOL that's funny. But yeah I can definitely relate. Don't worry about it, it's normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Krististeph View Post
    Have you considered that you might be a crossdresser?

Been there sis! Have ya seen "Hot Rod Deluxe???" I love the Betty Page, Dita Von Teese retro look both on the GG's and on me (if I could pull it off ). Sometimes I think this trans stuff is like three level chess! Our minds are working at way more levels than the less-blessed person.
    Debby

Gold Member
    You mean there are models in those clothes?

You might be a crossdresser if!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I think we're all in the same situation, and you'll find that we have no trouble balancing the interest in the clothes with other interests!

I just blame it on the Sears catalog women's section and my stepfathers Penthouse and Playboy when I was a preteen. Not sure what to blame it on these days?

I thought it was normal to do that!!
    Anymore when I look at a magazine I automatically look at what the models are wearing and critique it to see if I could wear it.
    It's terrible anymore...I go to a Dr's office for an appt and spend my time reading Redbook, Elle and whatever else they have. I don't even notice the Car and Driver mags anymore.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Yes, you are in trouble. What kind of car was it?

At the mall with my wife.
    Wife to me - "Hey! You are checking out that womans butt aren't you?"
    Me - "No I was checking out thatr dress!"
    Wife looks at me with eyebrows raised!
    Me - "Ok ok, yes I was checking out her butt, but I also want that dress, oh and those heels."
    Wife - "Ok, lets go shop."

Quote Originally Posted by Sue View Post
    You mean there are models in those clothes?
    Hehe, very funny. I think many of us have been there.

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    From my knot hole, it would only be a problem if you were out with some guy friends and commented on a girls cute shoes. Sometimes you have to remember who and where you are.
    Dana Ryan

Worry about what? It sounds like a very "normal" reaction to me! "We" usually pay attention to what a girl/woman is wearing.
    Hugs, Carole

And this is a problem why?
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

I think it's just a normal as we explore more of our feminine side. I told my therapist on my last visit the same thing I look at women with a little envy and at what they are wearing.
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom" Anais Nin.

Live, Laugh, and Love Yourself!

Platinum Member
    That sounds perfectly normal. You focused on the thing you were most interested in at the time. I do the same thing. I was at a bar last Thursday night, and a cute young woman was visiting with me. For all her other attractions, what caught my attention was how she'd done her eyes!

Sounds to me like it is going to cost you more money in the clothing department.

Don't sweat it, happend to me @ a Crackerbarrrel resturant.... good looking asian girl with some killer 4in fuscia pumps(and matching tanktop, and earings and......)
    Denise

We have enough youth - how about a fountain of smart......

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Whew...when I read the title of your thread I thought that you were pregnant!

You might be a motorhead crossdresser if...

Dear you are not in trouble you just pay attention to those things that interest you. Stop sweating the little things and add those heels and outfits to the list of things you enjoy.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

Yup, I would say you are reacting in a totally normal way... For a crossdresser that is. I personally find it humorous when I look at a really hot girl at the mall or in a magazine or wherever and I don't really look at her to lust after her, but her clothing. I just laugh in my head and think that most other guys would be wanting to comment on how badly they want to tap that... But I just want to try on her skirt and shoes!

So don't worry, you are having totally normal reactions. The only thing that will see trouble from these thoughts is your bank account when you go shopping for similar heels for yourself.
    Finally decided on a name! Lindsey

"Let us step into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure."
    J.K. Rowling

As long as you are not broke, you are not in trouble!

And what is incredible about shoes is that when you want them badly and finally own them, you usually forget them in the shoe cabinet because they hurt/you want new ones/you do not wear it anymore because you notice that all the girls around you have the same...
    Kisses!

You can follow me at: http://xxy.fr - And I even translated my videos into English: http://www.youtube.com/user/EmilieLaNuit

well i do that walking down the i always notice the shoes first but then i have a thing for heels and wedgesso don't worry it is nomal
    hugs
    Ronda