Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I think I may be in trouble...

Trying to find balance wishing2bali's Avatar
    Yeah I guess you guys are right. The more responses I read the more I realize these are just things that a crossdresser does naturally without giving it a second thought lol.

paulaloha that is pretty much to the T of how I am when out in public. Its even worse when I'm with my wife trying to look at outfits without her noticing me, and having her think I am just staring at other women.

For those that want to know what shoes I was referring to here is the link to the cover of the magazine. And the cars too if anyone is interested in those silly things

http://www.magxone.com/misc-magazine...zine-may-2012/

Hi Ladies
    I think its quite refreshing to look at another women and admire her clothing rather than checking her out sexually. Love Millie

Silver Member
    Great advice from previous posts! IMO, you are checking out what is in fashion and/or if that attire would look good on you. Consider it just another enjoyable level of your feminine side.

I agree with everyone else. Besides, why lust after the girl you know you can't have, and focus your efforts on finding those shoes.

I agree with the rest. I do the same, almost all the time. At work, at the mall, watching movies, thumbing through clothing catalogues, even Victoria's Secret, not oggling the women, but oggling the clothes, and wondering how it would feel to wear that tight skirt, or how I would look in that dress, those heels, that makeup!

I felt odd, guilty and weird about that for a long time, until I stumbled across this site and read where someone posted something like, "yes, I stare at attractive women, but I don't know if it's because I want to "do" them, or "be" them". That lightened the mood for me.

I am extremely grateful to have found this site and discover that I am not alone. And neither are you!

And those ARE awesome heels in that picture!
    *StacyP*

I have never paid much attention to shoes but I am keenly observant of what women wear now including make up. How else do you learn?

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I would chalk it up to having a much broader base of experience now and an ability to appreciate a greater variety of things than you used to. You have become a more complex person and you are continuing to explore and learn. Unless you stole the magazine or used it to hurt someone, I don't see anything wrong there.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Miriam
    I was sitting in outdoor seating at a mall restaurant in Tampa last week with my wife (our last gorgeous day before returning to the midwest). We spent much of the time critiquing the clothing choices of the folks who passed by, male and female. Occasionally I would get distracted by the actual beauty of a fine lady, but generally only when my wife pointed one out to me. Guess it's a hazard when you're in the right frame of mind.

It's not permanent though. Definitely got distracted by a fine looking lady today, and it most definitely wasn't her clothes ;-)

Miriam

Aspiring Member
    She's definitely got a great outfit on that's for sure!

I also do tat daily wit commercials. I'm always checking the outfits or shoes, jewelry. I luv that whole outfit but would want to drop 4 sizes.
    Life is too short not to be happy!

This is not trouble, it's progress. If you're a GG it's fine. If you're a CD it's fine. If you're a TG/TS etc. it's fine. If you're straight and none of the above, you may have a new hobby and it's fine too.