Thread: Kinda outed my self

Kinda outed my self

I had been posting in another regular forum that my gf posts in, this section is mainly about makeup, clothing, styles, trends kinda thing. I had made a seperate profile with my girly pics posted on it to come off as a girl, but then I got currious, I started asking questions on certain mixtures of clothing, or what I could wear with what and most of the replies I had gotten were stating their opinion, and what would work, I had 1 or 2 younger and other people had reps for being very negative in most posts so that's fine, but otherwise all were good. Nobody has said "well the problem is that they're girls pants" or what ever, it was just just oh, wear this with that.

No. Made a totally new account to hide that I was actually a guy asking questions.
    Decided to just use my regular male account and be more open about my being girly.
    So even though I am a guy posting about heels, flats and girl things, nobody has turned it around and asked why a guy was wearing flats or heels or what ever.

not quite silver yet Emma Leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crazybiker View Post
    Decided to just use my regular male account and be more open about my being girly.
    So even though I am a guy posting about heels, flats and girl things, nobody has turned it around and asked why a guy was wearing flats or heels or what ever.
    Is it possible they might assume you are asking for someone else, or maybe they just dont care

In the closet - for now. Shadeauxmarie's Avatar
    It's nice to be nice to the nice.
    Margaret Houlihan
    May you live long and prosper.
    Infinite diversity in infinite combinations.
    "Smiling makes my face ache." F. N. Furter

Quote Originally Posted by Shadeauxmarie View Post
    It's nice to be nice to the nice.
    Margaret Houlihan
    If memory serves me correctly, that was a quote from Major Frank Burns not Hot Lips.
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.