Thread: My first career accomplishment since coming out at work :)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Princess in the making SandraAbsent's Avatar

My first career accomplishment since coming out at work :)

I work in outside sales as an advertisement account executive, and am in the faces of every business in 3 counties. Would definitely say that I have a very "public" position. I am positive that I get read by everyone I come in contact with, as I do not have the blessings of surgery or hormones yet. I came out in January, and it has been one of the hardest three month stretches in my life as far as work is concerned. I am almost in tears because I did not expect this bonus this month. Kinda makes it all seem worth it, even though I have to work twice as hard as my coworkers just to keep my head above water. If I keep this up the surgeries and hormones wont be far away!
    Life inside the music box ain't easy
    The malots hit the gears are always turning
    And everyone inside the mechanism
    Is yearning
    To get out

http://sandra-absent.blogspot.com