Thread: French manicured toes

French manicured toes

I looking to apply some press on finger nails to go ith my outfit and I noticed simile ones for toes. I tried them, applied them and love them. Would like to hear any of you experiences.
    I started with a pair of open toed wedge heel sandle with jeans and the look as Greg.

I'm wearing acrylics toes and nails 24/7 love them. Little or no comments from anyone. Fills every 2 weeks on fingernails work is hard on them. toes filled 4 weeks apart.

I love matching french fingers & toes.

I also love matching most of the time! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I'm not a big fan of french manicured toes but it might just be a personal preference.It just makes the toes look like long fingers which kind of creeps me out.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)