Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm a girl, plain and simple and I love sports! Do you?

I'm a girl, plain and simple and I love sports! Do you?

Yes, I am indeed a girl! I am a TG girl and I love to dress up and I love being expressive of my femininity.
    Sure I can play baseball but I'd much rather wear a dress and show them I can still hit the ball and convert a double play.

Wearing the dress is more exciting to me!

How many girls out there love there dresses and can play competitive sport?

emmi

i run competively, 10K and such ... some marathons.

No baseball, but softball. LOL

The only competitive sport I indulge in is----------S H O P P I N G!!!!!!!!!

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

I've always been a sports fanatic Emmie. Sport. participating and watching, is my second favourite thing to do. But nothing compares to transforming myself into a sexy girl, oh how I love it.
    Actually I'm luxuriating in that wonderful experience right now.

Hi,

Im an Archer & with 20 other women as well & we all have dress's or skirts on. now then we have it both ways at the same time,

...noeleena...

Given the choice I'd rather play ice hockey any day... I play between 60 and 70 games a year. And I'm taking an 8 week hockey systems class.... Working on break out and plays.... Anyone can wear a dress but beating both defensemen and backing handing the puck through the 5 hole to win the game in double overtime.... Priceless!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    In Montana I was an ultra runner.
    I would competitively run in the mountains of Montana, Idaho and Wyoming.
    My best run was the Elkhorn 50 mile ultra in the mountains south of Helena Montana where I lived.
    I just got bored with regular road marathons and took my running to the mountains.

I looked fantastic in a dress then and I certainly look fantastic in one now.
    I occasionally wear one to work with heels as opposed to my normal pants and top or pantsuit with flats.

Julia

I played sports my whole life ,, But Ill tell ya what ,, My SO & sister are some of the best ball players around an would woop my azz most times an they are GGs so just dressing up dont make ya a sissy ... Sports are for everyone thats just being competative ,, Just like putting on a cool sports uniform dont make you a good player .
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

This ol girl still loves sports! BUT! I'm afraid all I can do is watch them nowadays! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Dressing like a girl and playing sports don't mix for me. I could probably do it for a yoga class though.

I play pick up hockey, Golf, cycling and I love fishing which really isn't a sport but I'll throw it in anyway.

Sports? No not this girl. Never paid much attention. I had no ability when I was a kid. I tried because that what was expected of me but it was futile. I took up fishing as a hobby years ago but never was too good at it. Golf was the same. I played a lot in the 90's but I kinda sucked.
    I believe therefore I can [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by noeleena View Post
    Hi,

Im an Archer & with 20 other women as well & we all have dress's or skirts on. now then we have it both ways at the same time,

...noeleena...
    That is the coolest thing I've read on the internet this year.
    I've played every team sport available in the US, and enjoyed it (except for baseball).
    Silk and Steel

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    I have been thinking about how to merge the two... Then I can hit from the red Tee on the par 5's!
    Maximus Decimus Meridius (Gladiator):
    What we do in this life, echoes in eternity..

You can fine me here on Facebook!

I'm a very competitive Disc Golfer and also play Basketball, Tennis, Ultimate Frisbee, and Racquetball. I really wish I could still play football. I miss that more than anything.

Playing Disc golf while dressed might be feasible, at least on a colder day. Those wigs get way too hot!

-Bree

i do long gun and hand gun sports the long is 500 meter siloette
    hugs
    Ronda

HW change required Andie Elisabeth's Avatar
    When I was younger did swimming, my mom was better than I was when it comes to results, though. Then I tried rowing and after that I was sort of pushed into orienteering but I can't read maps.
    Currently I do martial arts which is highly uncompetetive.
    "It'll be just like old times, except...different" -- Ezri Dax

I run marathons, but it's just part of staying slim. I actually find watching sports as boring as watching paint dry. Actually, I find watching paint dry slightly more interesting than watching sports, come to think of it. Anyway, being fit is important to me. Competition? Don't really care.

I'm not real big into competing in sports, unless you count fishing, which I love to do. It's not from a lack of desire, but rather a lack of ability. I love watching sports, however.

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    Love sports- I still play softball at the most competitive league level that I can (not into tournaments, too much time away from the family), shoot hoops, work out hard as often as possible, ride horses (not competitively, but again it's a heck of a workout and I give it all that I have) and, if I had time, I would get into golf more than I have so far. But I watch just about every sport on tv (exceptions: NASCAR, and if you call it a sport which I don't, poker.)

Banned Read only
    Emmi, I don't believe you are as unique as you may think. The typical profile of a crossdresser is straight, married and kind of a "man's man" guy. Competitive sports is part of that "manliness.". I played tennis on my college team, we were ranked 3rd in the country at that time but now I race mountain bikes competitively.

Sports and I have something in common. I don't like them and they don't like me. I am tall and every time I change schools as a kid the coach wanted me on the basket ball team. At least until he seen me play then he wanted me off the team.

Kristy

I'm about as competitive as the come. Ive competed on the local level in a few Amatuer golf tourmaments and finished quite well, 2nd is my best finish. I'm really wanting to get going on the state level. There is nothing like the feeling of the nerves of a first tee shot of a tourney!!! Of course, stepping out all girlie is a close second. Hmmm, maybe that's why I like it so much.....

I'm not very sporty but in the past i loved playing sports such as baseball (couldn't hit the ball to save my life but i could run like speedy gonzales =P), badmington & i enjoy boxing too =)

Aspiring Member

No to sports

I never got into sports as a kid, I never got selected for the games and so never developed an interest. I spent hours hiking in the woods and learned to enjoy solitude; and the difference between loneliness and solitude. I was also a science geek too but that's another thread.

Hugs,
    Sandra1746