Please help by answering a few questions.
I am doing a research project for my Psych class on "Is gender fixed or is there a sliding variable between male and female"? If You would be kind enough to help me out by answering a few questions I would appreciate it. If you would prefer to answer me privately please feel free, and please note that no names or images will be used. I will be posting this for both the MtF forum, and the FtM forum. Thanks for your time.
1. Are you physically male or female?
2. Where do you perceive your ‘social’ gender (mentally and emotionally) on a scale of 1 to 10. 1 is extremely masculine and 10 being extremely feminine.
3. In relation to the physical sex that you were born with are you heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, or asexual?
4. If you are bisexual does the physical sex of your chosen partner change with how you are dressed?
5. Do you participate in any hobbies or activities that are stereotypically performed by others of your own physical sex?
6. Do you have any hobbies or activities that are stereotypically performed by the opposite physical sex?
7. If it was an option would you physically/surgically change your sex?
8. Do you prefer the company of the opposite sex in social interaction?
9. Do you intentionally, on a daily basis, try to blur gender lines with your appearance. (example: wearing feminine jewelry or clothing, or having feminine hairstyles if you are physically a male, and vice-versa if you are female) even if you are not trying to “pass” as the opposite sex?