Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Fem Fashion do you always wear in DRAB?

What Fem Fashion do you always wear in DRAB?

Since I only crossdress from the waist down, I always wear women's low heel sandals and red nail polish on my toenails. I live in a warm climate and my toes are always on display on women's sandals. I get a professional pedicure every two weeks and my toenails are alway some pretty shade of red. I get many compliments from women on my toenail polish and pedicures. It feels so good to get these compliments from women. It is also fun to compare toenail polish with women and talk about nail polish brands and colors. When I am feeling extra fem, I have the nail tech paint little white dasies on my big toenails. It is really pretty with the red polish. All of my friends accept this a part of who I am. It is really no different than men wearing earrings 10 years ago before it was so acceptable.

I have also found that by allowing myself this freedom, I feel very at peace with myself and relaxed. It is really satisfying to the fem side of my personality to look down and see 10 pretty red toenails in womens sandals and also knowing that they are on display for everyone to see. Also, when I am with women it makes me feel much more like them because red toenails are such a girl-thing.

My red toenails have become very natural for me and I would never consider wearing open toe sandals without a good professional pedicure and red nail polish on my toes.

Girls, if you havent considered allowing yourself this freedom in drab mode I would suggest that you do it. It is so phychologically rewarding.

Jamie

Always a lady well almost breanna1954's Avatar
    I always wear panties and most always wear some kind of hosery usually pantyhose
    Breanna
    Breanna

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    I spend a lot of time wearing my girly jeans. I wore a pair out yesterday evening that had blingy jewels on the back pockets, and tonight I wore my slightly feminine boot cut ones with a flare. I also have my toes painted a pretty pink color usually (although not today as I was giving them a break). I don't usually show them off with sandals though. I also keep my fingernails on the longish side and wear clear polish on them.
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

Woman of the Revolution Bridget's Avatar
    I often wear girl jeans and pants, especially because biking makes my legs rather nice looking. They're always plain stretch flare type, or the womens pants that I got from Old Navy. Most people don't notice though. Another feminine thing i do is, wear nail polish. However, it's usually black and white, or in other colors. I am sort of fond of being artistic with my nail polish. Occasionally when i run out of regular briefs i wear panties, and also i occasionally throw in the tighter juniors t-shirts with a long drab shirt underneath. It's mostly unnoticeable. But i love how girl jeans feel. ^^

Banned Read only
    Always panties.
    I have worn tights (pantyhose) on ocassion whilst working, but this was purely for warmth due to cold weather conditions.
    Most of the guys wore tights, and it became a joke as to what colour etc. you were wearing.
    I always got a thrill knowing I was the only one wearing panties as well !

Love Angela XX

I wear bra and panties 24/7 and if I go somewhere I have some form of stockings on.

My toes are always painted...thats about the only femmy thing I got going on at work or when I am not en femme.

Its wierd but when I am changing, taking a shower, etc. ...just looking down and seeing my toes painted makes me happy.

Panties 24/7 . I haven't worn male underwear since 1968.
    Last edited by Helen MC; 11-06-2005 at 12:03 PM.

panties, don't own any male underwear, toenails almost are always painted, toe rings 2 on each foot and silky camis that have wide shoulder straps and no lace.

Always panties. I don't own any male underwear. Haven't for years. When not at work, I usually wear a bra, camisole and nylons also.

I sometimes wear my wife's shorts in the summer.. usually in the wintertime I'll paint my toes, and sometimes when I haven't done laundry in a while I'll run out of my boy underwear so I'm forced to wear panties. I tell my wife that and she's like "you don't need to make excuses, u can wear panties whenever you want", and I'm like "no, I'm serious, I don't have any clean underwear"

I always wear pantyhose underneath my pants

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deidra Cowen
    Its wierd but when I am changing, taking a shower, etc. ...just looking down and seeing my toes painted makes me happy.
    I have to agree whole-heartedly on this one...I love that!
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

Silky panties are best Sandra H's Avatar
    I always wear both panties and pantyhose, now it is getting cold and I wear a jumper I also wear my bra most days.
    Love Sandra xx

Smile What do you wer in drab

I have been wearing panties every day and panties a bra or camsoul with stockings or tights during theweekend. Makes me right
    PD

I shave my legs/arms... So I guess that counts..

Deidra,

Do you wear open toe sandals at work so that your toes can be seen?

Jamie

Quote Originally Posted by Deidra Cowen
    My toes are always painted...thats about the only femmy thing I got going on at work or when I am not en femme.

I paint my toes in the winter, since nobody'll see them since I usually wear socks because of the cold. But because of the length of my hair, I wear my hair in different styles when I go out usually. It's getting somewhat more common in today's world, fortunately, so I hardly get weird looks. I also always wear panties unless they're all dirty.
    Princess by day, Sheika by night.

I shave my chest /arms/legs.... I wear womens low rise, flared jeans with NO pockets, womens belt, panties, tights ( in the winter), a womens knit top, 1 diamond stud in each ear, nail polish on toenails in summer, womens sandals,
    prefume

Quote Originally Posted by Montfort Cherub
    Panties 24/7 . I haven't worn male underwear since 1968.
    That's got to be some kind of a record!!

... I'm nearly there... haven't worn male underwear in 2 days.

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

i always wear

i always wear panties,holdups and a slip or a camy top,and i allso do my nails clear

Dazed and Confused Amanda Leigh's Avatar
    panties 24/7 and jeans..I like the way girls jeans fit

I dont wear under wear at all unless im dressed enfemme. I dont like wearing underwear male ones mainly because they are uncomfy and i like to breath down there

when i dress i start with my shoes most often high heels then its a skirt and top to match full makup style my hair ear rings clipons and some nice perfume
    then i try to be the best wife i can to my SO make here supper lunch breakfast laundry map vacumn windows whatever
    i wish i was that good to her but i do cook and some laundry
    jamie

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar

Talking Did someone say Pantyhose....

All of my shoes are now womens and I always wear some kind of Pantyhose/Tights.
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory