Thread: Looking good for Jessica

Looking good for Jessica

Well ever since I told my wife about Jessica and my desire to dress as her, things have gone well. We had a few dress up days since then. She seems to have embraced the cross-dresser, transgendered life style quite well. She went to go see a counselor but gave it up. She said that she (my wife) knew more about it then the counselor did. I had given her all the info that I could find on the web and also showed her this site.
    I have bought breast forms and jiggly bra( no more socks in the old bra) lol. What a diff it makes. Had electrolysis and body waxing done. I have been down in the dumps that last few weeks because I haven't dressed during that time, but today I did and feel much better.
    I just wish that there was a better transgender support system around here or just more cross-dressingng friends to be with. Very backwards here in Good Old Maine.
    Well just wanted to let you ladies know how things are going.

Jessica

Gold Member
    If you are willing to travel, I know there are the Sisters groups in the Boston area. Also, you can go to the Meeting Place forum here and look for the threads titled something like "who is from Maine/Vermont/Massachusetts/New Hampshire". If you are willing to just drive a little, you can really open up some doors.

I enjoyed reading your story! Jessica is a very lucky girl to have the support of her wife! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone: