Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How much time dressed?

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    If i'm lucky- three times per month, for about 4-5 hours at a time. I don't cound underdressing.

after work all put knickers on but apart from that in the last year only 3 hours. its driving me mad.

I wear stockings and nightie to bed and sometimes panties, my gf loves it when i do, but i have to be careful when i go to the loo in the night in case my son sees me, he is only 10.

Platinum Member
    Hi Sue, About two to three hours in the morning and about three hours in the evening.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I dress as a casual woman everyday. 98% of my wardrobe is womens clothing. I don't try to pass but I wear womens clothing everyday.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76795368@N07/

International Men Can Wear A Dress Too Day, Tuesday, May 15 2012

i dress about 20 hr a day wear panties 24/7
    hugs
    Ronda

Give in, girl-out, enjoy Krista1985's Avatar
    I live alone and am single, so 7 days per week for at least part of the day. As Sarah-J put it, whenever "I'm on my side of the door" I have something on. Bra and forms + top usually, sometimes more on weekday evenings. Weekends are typically when I go all the way and try with wigs, make-up and outfits. Dressing wasn't always an everyday activity, but given privacy it got there quickly.

In the winter months i under dress every day and if i am lucking i may get a few hours a week. I guess i am not sure you can even call me a crossdresser but i know i am.

Maria, if that under dressing is womens apparel, no matter how often you get to dress, your a Cross Dresser!
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.