Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How much time dressed?

How much time dressed?

I am curios how much time you have to dress?
    When I was married, I dressed twice a week for 15 - 20 hours.
    Now that I am single, I spend 12 - 14 hours a day dressed. whether in a dress, blouse and skirt or just a night gown. Not always with make up and wig though.

Variable. Usually once a week, but none since March 27. Do not really know why. Could be more but not compatible with woodworking.

All most every night on the weekends when I'm just hanging around the house, most of the day.
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom" Anais Nin.

Live, Laugh, and Love Yourself!

Virtually 100% of the time, once in a great while I need to be endrab.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Every night for bed.

Some mornings for an hour or so, after getting home from the gym, before changing to go to work.

A few hours most weekend mornings, and maybe once a month for the whole day on a Sat. or Sun.

All without wig, makeup, bra and forms, except for an hour this morning
    DonnaT

Under dressed ever day. Fully dressed once a week at this point. I'm only out to my wife and her son lives with us so it complicates things a bit. It's working okay for me so far. My wife is totally relaxed seeing Marleena, it doesn't phase her at all so that's a bonus.

I am en femme unless my male self is expected to make an appearance.
    Hugs, Carole

Other than thursday night between 5 PM and 11 PM I am dressed as a female, work, shopping, play etc.
    SRS January 27

On the average, I would expect that I am around 20/7 en femme. I still have a few hobbies that are better served with me en drab. These activities are getting harder to handle with each passing day.

Susan in Phoenix

MALE BY BIRTH.......

FEMALE BY DESIGN

Not always the same of course, but a lot of the time, I count the days, not the hour. Especially in the rainy season, when there is little reason to go out. I always sleep in a night gown of one kind or another. And I almost always wear panties, seldom ever Jockeys.
    lately I've been wearing womens jeans, while out running around. So I would say one way or the other, I spend more time dressed, than drab these days. Old age and retirement does have at least that one advantage.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I am always dressed, just not always in something feminine...LOL.
    As for en femme I'd say that I spend about 50% of my time this way, more if there is no company expected or if I have no duties to attend to that would prevent my doing so dressed.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I love this answer.
    Don't know if you meant to be but it struck me as funny.

If I am home I am usually dressed, not lots of make up, a touch of eye make up and lip stick sometimes. I am not out about dressing and just do it at home, well I am always underdressed and as hair free as possible with painted toes...I just got some ballet slippers and they are white and soft with bows and are making me feel like a Bunny today.(wiggles nose)

Quote Originally Posted by carhill2mn View Post
    I am en femme unless my male self is expected to make an appearance.
    Last edited by Noemi; 04-06-2012 at 02:04 PM. Reason: grammer
    polythene pam

Usually I spend at least 8to10hours per day dress either in lingerie with a robe on; skirt, blouse nylons and heels and sometimes with in a pair of slacks with a pullover top. putting on my makeup is a must after taking my morning shower. Then I feel ready for the day or evening depending on what is on the schedule.

It comes and goes, dependent upon mood and my schedule. Generaly once or twice a week during the day and maybe one evening if I can get out. Starting tonight I will be able to dress almost every night and many days as mty wife will be treking in Napal. Plus, toward the end of the month I'll be at DLV for a week and dressed 7/24.

My dressing times increase when college starts and we are empty nesters. During that time it is usually one day a week and one or two nights after work. I can usually sneak in a five stretch once a year.

During the summer it drops significantly. This summer the daughter has an internship for college so it should be higher than past summers.

I have a bet going on with my wife so it has been higher this year than usual.

I may be the only one to do this but I keep a spread chart on it. This year is 174 hours.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    At my age and considering the length of time that I have crosssdressed, I no longer keep track of how many hours I am dressed enfemme!! But since I am a retired widower who lives alone, I am dressed enfemme at least half of almost every day. If I am going to be with family members I am only underdressed. Generally speaking I have some feminine garments on 24/7!! But I have been doing this for over 70 years!!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

NONE! Except for the days that end in y! Monday, tuesday, wed......................! Those days it's 24hrs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Lets see I get up and take off my night gown, shower, clean bra and panties, put on my bibs and go build barns and get home around 5 oclock and shower again, then put on one of my many dresses and relax so to answer the question >>> 24 hrs minus 10hrs @ work, equals 14 hours per day at minimum 1 week is 189 hrs - 10x7 = 119 hrs per week but I actually have on some type of femme clothes on every minute of the day except in the shower
    The reason you close your eyes when you dream, when you kiss, and when you pray is because the best things in life aren't seen with your eyes, but are felt with your heart.

I am almost always dressed albeit under my male disguise. I can't wait each day to get home and slip into something "less comfortable". At home, I'm in heels, hose, short skirt, bra and top. I haven't really started with makeup and wigs beyond lipstick and nail polish.

I'm dressed 100% of the time. My male wardrobe is a "just in case" thing, like if I have extended family members over (a lot of them have not seen Victoria, and they wouldn't...be so accepting of her, although I think that's too bad, I do it for my family), so my regular wardrobe is just women's clothes. I go to school, work, hang out with friends, everything I do, I'm dressed as Victoria. I don't know quite when it happened, but I just...started dressing constantly. Everyone kinda got used to it.

half dress up ( no make up ) 3-4 times a weeks at night
    full dress up ( make up + wigs ) 1-2 times / weeks. coz i was Practice the make up skill
    and i only go out in reenes in 2 times only in public ..i will do it more after i get some new stuff

Hi ,

well i spos as i dont have any male clothes must be all the time in womens,

& yes i do wood work plus other work shorts & or overalls ,

oh have you seen the lovely pink overalls , pity they are a bit small other wise id be getting a pair........the best so far are orange or railway blue & im ex N, Z, R ,New Zealand rail

...noeleena...

I dress in womans clothing 100% of the time 24/7, I dont own any guy clothing

It is 24/7 with me also. Guy clothing is a thing of the past plus it is boring.

Kristy

Aspiring Member
    under dress everyday with jeans dont care for dresses wigs or being total femine